Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2021, 07:41 AM   #2
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
It's going to be hard to listen to all the Brady Fellatio by the National Press the next two weeks, but it is what it is.
On the flipside, they have to listen to all the Mahomes fellatio for two weeks.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:56 AM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

George excellent write up as always. I could not agree more with statement 10 (I thought we would never get rid of King Carl)and statement 1 REVENGE. So very proud of this team and the back to back Super Bowl appearances! I thought these days would never come - they are here!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:01 AM   #4
Supporter

One more, GB. ONE MORE.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:14 AM   #5
Court Jester

Great job George. It’s been a long time waiting to get back at these guys.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:23 AM   #6
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

You are a treasure on this site, George. Your 10 Things are a must read after every game and the game never really seems fully wrapped until I have the chance to get your insight.

What an awesome game! I thought we might have a fight on our hands with the rising Bills but at no point was I worried about the outcome. Oh, how far Andy, Patrick, and the rest of the gang have brought us!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:26 AM   #7

Thanks again.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:54 AM   #8
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Thank you gbf, and I look forward to one more ten more things.
I was actually concerned when they missed the XP, because the Chiefs seem to need a double digit deficit to overcome.

9-0 don't matter
10-0 don't matter
17-0 don't matter
24-0 don't matter

Is that stat right? Only one punt for Chiefs thus far in 2 playoff games? Amazing.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:08 AM   #9
Curmudgeon

Good read, George!! I was glad to see we got the "techincal issues" in the PAT/FG portion ironed out. Like you said, the D was outstanding today. One gimme TD on the muffed punt and one at garbage time was a far cry from what we've seen too many times over the years.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:30 AM   #10
Diablo Negro

Nice write up! Run it back!!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:31 AM   #11
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I actually missed the last 4 minutes I guess...my phone was blowing up, and I'd had a few whiskies...which I actually usually don't do during the game so I don't forget anything, but it's the AFCCG...I honestly don't remember the onside kick...yeesh.

THanks for the write up. We are in a crazy good dream baby...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:35 AM   #12
My work speaks for itself!!!

great write-up - and I agree 100% on #1.

That loss in 93/94 at buffalo hurt really, really bad. Nice to know we're the ones handing out the pain now!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:53 AM   #13
MVP

RUN IT BACK GEORGE!
Great season of 10 Things.
We appreciate it.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:01 AM   #14
Supporter

Good column, george.

Did Carl actually say that? Man, what turd. I used to think he was good for the organization way back in the day. But he wore out his welcome, especially when he hired his buddy, Herm.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:41 AM   #15
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Good column, george.

Did Carl actually say that? Man, what turd. I used to think he was good for the organization way back in the day. But he wore out his welcome, especially when he hired his buddy, Herm.
I still have the letter at home somewhere. It was written in PR speak, but essentially said if you are a season ticket holder, don't bother calling the Chiefs or contacting them because you're not getting a Super Bowl ticket. This is after waiting 23 years to get a shot at going. Then after that loss it was another 27 years AFTER that before Andy won one last year.

So yeah, King Carl was kind of a douche. During his rein we used to say "There's a Chiefs Fan Born Every Minute."

My family has had season tickets for 53 straight years. Some have had them longer, but not too many.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.