Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-30-2020, 06:49 PM   #2
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Unlike 90% of assholes on the internet, I actually like Brittany and think she seems like a good girl.

And I really don’t get the hate for her looks. She’s not the hottest obviously, but she’s cute and has a nice body.
Either Billay or UChieffyCuck thumbs downed this post
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:46 PM   #3
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Either Billay or UChieffyoutstanding citizen thumbs downed this post
Nah I gave it a thumbs up. I dont think shes good looking and think alot of the board pretends she is because shes Pat's gf but I would take someone as loyal as she is over a model anyday. Alot of her posts rubbed me the wrong way and caused unnecessary drama but shes toned it down
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:48 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Either Billay or UChieffyoutstanding citizen thumbs downed this post
Surprise surprise it was actually PAChiefs.

Congrats on getting pillowbiter of the month PA!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 09:59 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
How old are you? Like 40?

And apparently I’m really old.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:11 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Not sure why she puts herself out there so much on social media, but whatever.

Glad Mahomes is happy.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:26 PM   #7
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

Glad Mahomes is happy.
This is all that matters. Just keep that guy happy and satisfied. Let him focus on winning us a couple more Championships!

I know I am selfish!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:32 PM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Glad Mahomes is happy.
There are probably people on CP right now that put themselves out there more than she does.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:35 PM   #9
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
She doesn't
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:45 AM   #10
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

She seems like a nice girl. Good for him. Hope it works out.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-31-2020, 10:12 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
She seems like a nice girl. Good for him. Hope it works out.
Sooo why did you downvote my post then?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:42 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:

Glad Mahomes is happy.
I don't think she puts herself out there more than the average mid-20 year old girl. Plus wtf does it matter if she's being interactive with the people? Why's would it matter to you or anyone else?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:49 PM   #13
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Glad Mahomes is happy.
She is or was a trainer of some sort so putting herself out there was a good move. Shes also in a NFM commercial and shes said she makes her own money. I check for her posts more than Pats their dogs are awesome.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:53 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
She is or was a trainer of some sort so putting herself out there was a good move. Shes also in a NFM commercial and shes said she makes her own money. I check for her posts more than Pats their dogs are awesome.
Gotta applaud her for going out their and gettin her own shit. If I'm her my ass is sleepin til 2 and spending the rest of my time on the sofa watching The Office all day long.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:29 AM   #15
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Gotta applaud her for going out their and gettin her own shit. If I'm her my ass is sleepin til 2 and spending the rest of my time on the sofa watching The Office all day long.
Yeah I dont care one way or another not my life and they've been together way before he was famous. Some of the stuff she did on socials annoyed me and reminded me of Brett Grimes chick. Over the past year it's pretty obvious someone got her ear. Either way shes friends with some good people like Conleys wife who I know personally and she is very very good people.