Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 03:12 PM   #7456
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
EBON down 2% after hours

bullet dodged!
Yeah it must be over, bankruptcy incoming.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 03:13 PM   #7457
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
PLUG down to $50. Hold, sell, or buy more?
I wouldn't sell anything today unless you want money to put in a better choice.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 03:35 PM   #7458
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I think the solution ,which my banker said he could do , was to do a loan modification at the 5 years. So for example I could take the remaining 25 years and have them change it to 10 so I have the 15 yr loan in essence. Yes the required payment will be higher but I hate paying all the interest on a long term loan anyway. So looks like you got out of their scandle.
I assume this would essentially be a refinance, and have associated fees?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 02-18-2021, 03:40 PM   #7459
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I assume this would essentially be a refinance, and have associated fees?
My bank will do a loan modification with minimal fees . No appraisal needed. Basically just a little paperwork. They're so wonderful.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 03:47 PM   #7460
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
My bank will do a loan modification with minimal fees . No appraisal needed. Basically just a little paperwork. They're so wonderful.
That is awesome.

Google indicates most lenders don't offer this without financial hardship for the borrower
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:06 PM   #7461
Prestige Worldwide

Who the **** sold their CCIV....Clay?

That was a piss-poor EOD. Still green, I suppose....
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:13 PM   #7462
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Who the **** sold their CCIV....Clay?

That was a piss-poor EOD. Still green, I suppose....
Hell to the naw naw naw
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:26 PM   #7463
Mod Team

Quote:
Hell to the naw naw naw
Given the money you've made, you should have an awesome down payment for a house. Are you shooting for 20% down? Houses in the Midwest are super cheap, which is nice.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:28 PM   #7464
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Given the money you've made, you should have an awesome down payment for a house. Are you shooting for 20% down? Houses in the Midwest are super cheap, which is nice.
25% and pre-approved already.

Ready to be terrified when something breaks.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 04:35 PM   #7465
Mod Team

Quote:
25% and pre-approved already.

Ready to be terrified when something breaks.
Good for you. Awesome start.

Home ownership is a financial bitch. Seems like something is always needing to be replaced and my house isn't even that old!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:57 PM   #7466
Veteran

Quote:

Home ownership is a financial bitch. Seems like something is always needing to be replaced and my house isn't even that old!
I hate the idea of pissing money away on rent, but with the current housing prices and these kinds of things I can't deal with, I think I'll be a tenant for the foreseeable future.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:58 PM   #7467
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

The coil in my AC went out after 5 years lol.

We bought the house brand new.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:59 PM   #7468
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
I hate the idea of pissing money away on rent, but with the current housing prices and these kinds of things I can't deal with, I think I'll be a tenant for the foreseeable future.
Rent here in Cali is the same as a ****ing mortgage, it’s ridiculous.

It’s all about that interest rate though.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 05:03 PM   #7469
Cheat Death

Buy home, sell for profits. Buy more expensive home, sell for bigger profits. Rinse, repeat until forever home. Too many people get attached to their piece of shit starter home.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2021, 05:06 PM   #7470
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Buy home, sell for profits. Buy more expensive home, sell for bigger profits. Rinse, repeat until forever home. Too many people get attached to their piece of shit starter home.
My grandparents mortgaged their home multiple times to live off the loans.

I wonder what their credit score was when they died.