Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:39 PM   #6751
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I like PRPL this year as an individual stock.
Looks like a solid pick. Solid company with Buy ratings across the board.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:44 PM   #6752
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This is a perfect example of why the market is ready to roll over......
I think this extended market can continue a bit and possibly deep into 2021, but there’s some seriously over valued sectors and stocks. Many don’t have an exit strategy and don’t see the blowoff coming until it’s too late.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:51 PM   #6753
I'll be back.

CCIV baby!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:02 PM   #6754
Andy Reid Supporter

Apple finally gets to all time high. I’ve been waiting since September 1st. Hope this is a bull run
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:12 PM   #6755
Veteran

Quote:
Company’s co-founder just landed on Biden’s science team
Contracts to provide low emissions fuel to aviation industry
Ground purchased for new production facilities

May still be undervalued at $10. But I’m certainly no expert.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 03:13 PM   #6756
Supporter

Quote:
You're not alone in that thinking. I don't have any money placed on that position, but it's feeling pretty .com-ish. Earnings be damned, can't afford to be out, that kind of stuff.

It was pretty interesting. I'm a Ryen Russillo homer and listen to his podcast religiously, even the NBA crap I don't care about. Anyway he had Dayond John on, who was really open about being wrong on it and shorting the market and getting his ass kicked.

He talks about SharkTank and all that too, but It was a really good listen. I recommend it.

Nonetheless, you're not alone wondering how it can continue.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:35 PM   #6757
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I think this extended market can continue a bit and possibly deep into 2021, but there’s some seriously over valued sectors and stocks. Many don’t have an exit strategy and don’t see the blowoff coming until it’s too late.
No one's ever picked a top or a bottom. I just don't like the agenda that's ahead.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:39 PM   #6758
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsp4444 View Post
Company’s co-founder just landed on Biden’s science team
Contracts to provide low emissions fuel to aviation industry
Ground purchased for new production facilities

May still be undervalued at $10. But I’m certainly no expert.
It's market cap is around $1.5 billion with really nothing else to show.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:13 PM   #6759
I'll be back.

lol **** yeah

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:17 PM   #6760
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lol **** yeah

I nearly took profits today when it hit its previous high of ~20

Nice call
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 05:18 PM   #6761
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You're not alone in that thinking. I don't have any money placed on that position, but it's feeling pretty .com-ish. Earnings be damned, can't afford to be out, that kind of stuff.
2020 had first day IPO pops of 36%. More than double any year since 99. This doesn't look great either.

I'm not sure it's deeper into the broad market much yet. Pot stocks went nuts a few years ago before dropping down 90% in some cases.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-22-2021, 05:23 PM   #6762
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It looks like I should be investing heavily in non-profitable technology.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:25 PM   #6763
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
2020 had first day IPO pops of 36%. More than double any year since 99. This doesn't look great either.

I'm not sure it's deeper into the broad market much yet. Pot stocks went nuts a few years ago before dropping down 90% in some cases.
I'm becoming increasingly convinced it's being driven by people who (ahem) get excited about "get rich" stocks and don't actually do the necessary research to see if they're truly good bets long-term. It's not a stretch to imagine a dip is coming - I just hope it's not too severe.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:48 PM   #6764
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Apple finally gets to all time high. I’ve been waiting since September 1st. Hope this is a bull run
AAPL is a waste of time!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:07 PM   #6765
Indian Twitter

Triple D (DDD) has blown up this month. I've had this stock since last spring and it was stagnant up until now. It's a 3D printing company.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.