Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 08:55 AM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?
Nice cross thread humor.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:54 AM   #3
Custom User Title

kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:56 AM   #4
Cheat Death

I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:58 AM   #5
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.

Someone make this happen
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:00 AM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Someone make this happen
$50.00 admission fee.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:56 AM   #7
Life is changing..

So Hootie's already banned?

Damn.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:57 AM   #8
The man you could post like.

Hootie got banned?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:03 AM   #9
"Think BOOM!"

I guess you guys forgot the leash?

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:20 AM   #10
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

I guess so, or a good shock collar.

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there.

What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:24 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
This is one of the things I hate most about this place.

It's supposedly 'like a neighborhood bar,' only 6 months from now I'll be in a conversation and it turns into a hysterical 'how can you take his side on ANYTHING'

Like I was supposed to know 'he' [whomever the he is at that particular time] had been off butt****ing 'her' [whomever the offended party is] best friend in the bathroom a while back.

I'm lucky to keep track of who changes their name tag whenever they're off to do a rail of coke.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #12
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I guess so, or a good shock collar.

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there.

As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #13
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.
Good for you, it has to be better than what we have been putting on the field for the last few weeks trying to pass off as entertainment.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:04 AM   #14
TACO SALAD

Nothing about hooties forum posts makes me think he'd be good at working collaboratively with others. At all...

He's very opinionated. Willing to defend his opinion to the death. And doesn't seem capable of budging an inch or ever conceding

If Brady won the next 3 Super Bowls, Hootie, would be in some thread defending Peyton.

Tom always had the better teams!
Neck injury cut Peyton's career short!
If Peyton had this Denver D when he was young he would have won a ton!
Look at this stat that says Peyton is the better pure passer!
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:02 AM   #15
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Nothing about hooties forum posts makes me think he'd be good at working collaboratively with others. At all...

He's very opinionated. Willing to defend his opinion to the death. And doesn't seem capable of budging an inch or ever conceding

If Brady won the next 3 Super Bowls, Hootie, would be in some thread defending Peyton.

Tom always had the better teams!
Neck injury cut Peyton's career short!
If Peyton had this Denver D when he was young he would have won a ton!
Look at this stat that says Peyton is the better pure passer!
Oh and this.

I'm a degenerate gambler.. But I wasn't going anywhere near this with Hootie putting it on. Every time someone doesn't agree with him he spergs out and acts like a 12 year old man child.

**** Hootie. I'm glad he is gone.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread