Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:27 AM   #211
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Great episode
Agreed. Best one yet.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:18 PM   #212
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
We couldn’t get a killing the Crabfeeder scene? I guess the guy couldn’t fight, just hammer nails and nod to his army…
Was hoping we'd see a fight or atleast the crabs on him. He looked cool but whatever
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-05-2022, 02:07 PM   #213
In Search of a Life

There was no need to show that fight scene. We all knew how it would play out (except for maybe Twisted ).

Seeing him walk out dragging his torso/head was badass.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:16 PM   #214
20 Menthol KOOLs

Man, I really like Viserys. He needs to get his shit together, but he is a decent enough dude.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:48 PM   #215
The Insider

Last night was pretty much a classic GoT type episode. Bunch of personal drama through the majority of it and then bam end with an epic fight.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:55 PM   #216
Why so serious?

I watch this and after episode 3 I don't feel dramatically different from how I did watching GoT. Will it be as good? Is it as good? Probably not. But it is eminently enjoyable? Absolutely.

I'm just crestfallen that the Creebfeeder didn't ascend to the Iron Throne.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:32 PM   #217
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Last night was pretty much a classic GoT type episode. Bunch of personal drama through the majority of it and then bam end with an epic fight.
it was up to the GOT 1-6 seasons standard. They have the original GRR books completed. No D&D winging it.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:03 PM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I watch this and after episode 3 I don't feel dramatically different from how I did watching GoT. Will it be as good? Is it as good? Probably not. But it is eminently enjoyable? Absolutely.

I'm just crestfallen that the Creebfeeder didn't ascend to the Iron Throne.
It's never going to be peak GOT.

But this first season is honestly better than the first season of GOT (currently rewatching that too), and I have no doubt the ending will be better since it's already finished in the books.

That's good enough for me.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:03 PM   #219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Man, I really like Viserys. He needs to get his shit together, but he is a decent enough dude.
Aside from killing his wife to try and save his son...
Old 09-05-2022, 09:12 PM   #220
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
It feels like he generally tries to do the right thing, but I still think Daemon's description of him in E1 is accurate. Too easily influenced by those around him. It was also clearly a mistake for him to wed Hightower's daughter over Velaryon's daughter, which again was a product of him being easily influenced.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-05-2022, 10:34 PM   #221
MVP

At least it's evident that it's not going to suck...that was quality fantasy entertainment.

Nice character development scene of the princess walking through the crowd with blood on her....had GOT vibes in that.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2022, 04:59 AM   #222
Here We Go Again

This show has taken rather large steps up with each episode. Episode 3 was tremendous TV.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-06-2022, 07:55 AM   #223
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Aside from killing his wife to try and save his son...
There aren't many unambiguously ethical people in this universe.

He's a hell of a lot better dude than Daemon, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It feels like he generally tries to do the right thing, but I still think Daemon's description of him in E1 is accurate. Too easily influenced by those around him. It was also clearly a mistake for him to wed Hightower's daughter over Velaryon's daughter, which again was a product of him being easily influenced.
I see him more as a guy who is trying to make everyone happy, which is just not possible in his position.

I'm also not sure he is so easily influenced. Obviously he was manipulated into marrying Alicent by Otto, but Otto is also always in his ear telling him how to handle Daemon and he ignores his counsel all the time. He ignored Corlys' proposal for marriage to his daughter, he ignored societal norms in naming Rhaenyra is heir, and he's in the process of ignoring his duty to enforce a political marriage for Rhaenyra.

He shows a lot of strength in making decisions all the time. I think his biggest issue is just being a people pleaser and often making the wrong decisions (or at least not the best decisions.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2022, 07:58 AM   #224
20 Menthol KOOLs

The whole thing with the failed hunt, Viserys struggling to land the killing blow, and the white hart presenting itself to Rhaenyra all seemed pretty on the nose.

Is there any deeper interpretation there or is what everyone guesses pretty much what that represented?
Old 09-06-2022, 09:23 AM   #225
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
The whole thing with the failed hunt, Viserys struggling to land the killing blow, and the white hart presenting itself to Rhaenyra all seemed pretty on the nose.

Is there any deeper interpretation there or is what everyone guesses pretty much what that represented?
I think the white stag in the kingswood is supposed to represent the true king or something.

But honestly I think it was done well enough.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.