Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM  
Supporter

2021 General Fitness thread

How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 09:31 AM   #196
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Here’s motivation for you Billay.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=113
Sweat pants arent gray. Pass.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 03:03 PM   #197
Veteran

Lew lets get back to talking about these boner pills- picking up my tadalafil today, how often are you taking it?

5 mg every 3 days?
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:26 PM   #198
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Lew lets get back to talking about these boner pills- picking up my tadalafil today, how often are you taking it?

5 mg every 3 days?
I usually just take it for 1-2 workouts per week where I want a pump. Chest and arms days. But yes, not more than every 3 days.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:27 PM   #199
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Sweat pants arent gray. Pass.
I don’t own a single pair of sweat pants.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:46 PM   #200
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 07:06 PM   #201
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I don’t own a single pair of sweat pants.
You literally just posted a pic of you in some or were tho your bfs?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 07:19 PM   #202
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You literally just posted a pic of you in some or were tho your bfs?
What?

Those are shorts. Black shorts.

Are you color blind and gay?
Old 04-20-2021, 08:17 PM   #203
Starter

I just started working out again after a year off with the restrictions due to Covid. I have lost 90 pounds off my bench and I lost 10 pull ups. It will probably take 6 months to get back where I was.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-21-2021, 07:36 AM   #204
'Tis my eye!

I've had a rough winter. I've been so down, haven't worked out, haven't watched my eating close enough. I gained back some weight after losing so much and it's got me wrapped around the axle.

I gotta get outta this shithole before it kills me.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 07:41 AM   #205
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
I just started working out again after a year off with the restrictions due to Covid. I have lost 90 pounds off my bench and I lost 10 pull ups. It will probably take 6 months to get back where I was.

I doubt it. It comes back fast. Muscle memory is a real thing.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:26 AM   #206
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I've had a rough winter. I've been so down, haven't worked out, haven't watched my eating close enough. I gained back some weight after losing so much and it's got me wrapped around the axle.

I gotta get outta this shithole before it kills me.
I know you are down with the ganj. I was smoking way too much for a couple months. I took a 3 week t-break and found I had much more energy. I coupled that with weight training, and all of a sudden shitty foods like cereal and carbs started tasting bad. Even beer tastes like shit right now. I've cut out alcohol, and started getting my MJ fix through Delta 8 dereived from hemp. Keeping those activities down to just the weekend. I am so much more energetic and creative when I'm relatively clean. It can be hard to forget. I'm down 7 lbs in the last 2 months and a pant size. Sporting a 36 waist, would like to be back to 34.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:38 AM   #207
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I know you are down with the ganj. I was smoking way too much for a couple months. I took a 3 week t-break and found I had much more energy. I coupled that with weight training, and all of a sudden shitty foods like cereal and carbs started tasting bad. Even beer tastes like shit right now. I've cut out alcohol, and started getting my MJ fix through Delta 8 dereived from hemp. Keeping those activities down to just the weekend. I am so much more energetic and creative when I'm relatively clean. It can be hard to forget. I'm down 7 lbs in the last 2 months and a pant size. Sporting a 36 waist, would like to be back to 34.
Yeah, I don't smoke anymore.

My problem is that I have seasonal affective disorder - basically winter makes me REALLY depressed. Shorter days, colder weather, it all just combines to just wipe me out. I was down 120 overall since Jan 2019 and I gained back 20 this winter.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:40 AM   #208
MVP

Quote:

My problem is that I have seasonal affective disorder - basically winter makes me REALLY depressed. Shorter days, colder weather, it all just combines to just wipe me out. I was down 120 overall since Jan 2019 and I gained back 20 this winter.
Sounds like you need one of those sun lamps that people in Seattle use. My wife's cousin (who lives up there) uses one and swears by it.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 09:07 AM   #209
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

That's rough. Mine is relatively minor but I suspect I have something similar.

Thankfully I don't have to deal with it much in Florida but for a few weeks out of the year when it's 'cold' and the sun is setting at 5:30, I feel much more down.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 09:10 AM   #210
Mod Team

Quote:

Best thing I ever did was move to somewhere with sun. I used to get that in Montana each winter. My energy and desire to do anything would plummet for months. It’s very real and I noticed a huge change moving to a place where I’m outside in sunshine EVERY DAY.