Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2021, 05:38 PM   #2
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Nah, your games aren't going to care what your RAM latency is. You wouldn't notice any difference in gaming. The more important factor is the speed frequency. 3200 is fine, but usually you can find 3400 or 3600 for the same price.

You don't want to mix up your CAS latency in your different RAM modules though. If you go with C15, all RAM modules should have identical C numbers. You probably know that, but I thought I should mention it.
Thanks. I looked at the formula for CAS and frequency and didn't see a marked difference between 3200 and 3600 at the same CAS. At the time though there wasn't any 3600 32gb available anywhere, now NewEgg has some in stock so I may move up to 3600.

This is the crap that happens when you have all this down time while waiting for the damn cards to come back in stock. You start looking at all the other components you bought and rethinking them. Ugh.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.