Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 07:01 PM  
Mammoth penis

Tool back on tour 2022

Tickets go on sale Wed for first half of tour and Fri for second half.

Tulsa 1/30
KC 3/15
STL 3/18

Shooting for Tulsa but if I can't score decent seats I'll try to make it to KC or STL again.

I better get to hear 7empest live this time!
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 08:16 PM   #2
MVP

Meh. I'll take a hard pass. The last pics of Danny Carey he looked old and was fat. Ain't playing those intricate drum measures at 60 years old.

I'm sure they'll make a buttload of money, but none of it will be mine.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 08:22 PM   #3
Plays to win the game!

IN! Thanks for the thread.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 05:30 AM   #4
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Meh. I'll take a hard pass. The last pics of Danny Carey he looked old and was fat. Ain't playing those intricate drum measures at 60 years old.

He played just fine in 2019. I seriously doubt his abilities have dropped off that much in 3 years...
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 09:36 AM   #5
Veteran

Anybody get their tickets? I got 18th row in the center floor section, so I’m pleased. Accidentally clicked 1 ticket instead of 4 initially and it would’ve been 7th row. Hopefully I didn’t lose too many rows doing that.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-29-2021, 07:54 PM   #6
Mammoth penis

Tickets dont go on sale until Fri for us non Tool Army folk.
Old 09-29-2021, 09:55 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Tickets dont go on sale until Fri for us non Tool Army folk.
I only joined for the presale. It was definitely worth the $50 to not deal with the general release and the ticket broker bot brigade. 4 of us are going so it’s just like adding an additional $12.50 early access fee.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-29-2021, 11:02 PM   #8
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
He played just fine in 2019. I seriously doubt his abilities have dropped off that much in 3 years...
I was at that concert too, and to be honest, I felt way too old buying tickets. But it was actually a really impressive show. Blew away my expectations. Honestly considering this one because of that...

Danny Carey is a sorcerer or something.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 03:30 PM   #9
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I was at that concert too, and to be honest, I felt way too old buying tickets.
How old are you? The band is in their late 50's/early 60's except for Chancellor at 49.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:35 PM   #10
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
How old are you? The band is in their late 50's/early 60's except for Chancellor at 49.
Mid 40s. The crowd definitely wasn't though..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:58 PM   #11
Mammoth penis

I tried to get good seats to the Tulsa show in late Jan but failed. I was using my work computer...Ticket Master let me log on, wait in the queue, choose my seats and THEN decides to tell me I cant purchase from that device. No reason why, just cant. So I frantically log-in from my phone, get back in the queue, but by then every decent floor seat was gone.

So I thought **** it, March in KC it is...but it wasn't on the list anymore. I don't know if the KC show was canceled or literally sold out in 20 min but it was just gone and still is on Ticket Master.

So I searched for the STL show and ended up getting really good seats 9 rows from the stage...for $840.

I ****ing hate STL. And next time if there is one I'll definitely fork out the $50 for the Tool Army Presale.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:02 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
I tried to get good seats to the Tulsa show in late Jan but failed. I was using my work computer...Ticket Master let me log on, wait in the queue, choose my seats and THEN decides to tell me I cant purchase from that device. No reason why, just cant. So I frantically log-in from my phone, get back in the queue, but by then every decent floor seat was gone.

So I thought **** it, March in KC it is...but it wasn't on the list anymore. I don't know if the KC show was canceled or literally sold out in 20 min but it was just gone and still is on Ticket Master.

So I searched for the STL show and ended up getting really good seats 9 rows from the stage...for $840.

I ****ing hate STL. And next time if there is one I'll definitely fork out the $50 for the Tool Army Presale.
You didn’t see the KC show because it was done through AXS, not Ticketmaster. And yeah, the $50 was definitely worth it.
Old 10-03-2021, 08:09 AM   #13
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
You didn’t see the KC show because it was done through AXS, not Ticketmaster. And yeah, the $50 was definitely worth it.
****, I thought Ticket Master did all of their shows.

Old 10-03-2021, 09:08 AM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
****, I thought Ticket Master did all of their shows.

I think, and I’m absolutely no expert so take it for what it’s worth, that the venue decides who handles their ticketing and the band has no say. If I go to T-Mobile Center’s page and click tickets for any show, it takes me to an AXS page, so I’m assuming there is some kind of contract between them. Again though, I don’t really know how any of it works.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:05 PM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

Love you, bud. You're one of the first members of this forum I ever met in person. Probably 15 years ago. But old and fat or not, Danny Carey is still straight slaying them drums. This was recorded last year(2020). There are several breakdown videos of this performance by Carey, that go into detail how impressive this really is. If you think he's not nailing those drum measures, you crazy.