Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2020, 06:38 PM  
Veteran

2020 College Football

With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

CFB-Week-1
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:38 PM   #16
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Tony Dungy and Mike Turico were great today
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:03 PM   #17
Changes pants while driving

I assume since this is a college football thread we can't talk about the Jayhawks?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:55 PM   #18
Veteran

BYU is afraid of Army, the only 2-0 team in CFB!

750-B6-E90-B3-D9-499-E-9-CD0-2923-C18-C86-E1
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:35 AM   #19
Veteran

This is your Pointer Halftime Update.

The battle for the second-best team in Oklahoma is a real nail biter. Tulsa leads OSU 7-3. Tulsa made a field goal earlier in the game, but the TU coach inexplicably iced his kicker moments before.

Navy is once again demonstrating their ineptitude, currently losing 24-0 to Tulane.

I’m still mad that 22-ranked Army doesn’t get to play this weekend to extend their dominance to 3-0.

Feel free to jump in here whenever, folks. Time for another Tito’s and pineapple.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:40 AM   #20
Ultrabanned

Shit sorry I forgot this thread was already created. I even posted in the damn thing already.

I'm having a screwdriver at the moment.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:41 AM   #21
Suupraa Geniuuusss

The QB for the Ragin Cajuns just made a couple nice plays to score on GState. Second throw showed some good arm talent, off-platform, accurate with good velocity. On the other side of the ball, the CBs for GState look pretty good.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:43 AM   #22
Suupraa Geniuuusss

And then he follows that up by throwing a bad pick. Oh well.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:45 AM   #23
Veteran

https://www.streameast.live/cfbfootball/

I’ve been using this site for the first few weeks. No issues after you click through the first couple ads.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:51 AM   #24
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Shit sorry I forgot this thread was already created. I even posted in the damn thing already.

I'm having a screwdriver at the moment.
Starting early eh?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:51 AM   #25
Spooky Action

Removed the seats in the OSU stadium? Lotta fun that must have been.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #26
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Starting early eh?
Yeah I go hard during football season. I'm a marathon drunk. Just wish there were games on I gave a shit about.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 12:22 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Starting early eh?
It’s the weekend, baby.
Old 09-19-2020, 12:35 PM   #28
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
It’s the weekend, baby.
Yep. I play nice all week. Very rarely drink or do any extra curriculars. All bets are off from 5pm Friday onward.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 12:50 PM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yep. I play nice all week. Very rarely drink or do any extra curriculars. All bets are off from 5pm Friday onward.
Do you take a flask to the local high school football games?
Old 09-19-2020, 12:56 PM   #30
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Looks like OSU has finally figured out how to beat TU's defense.