Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-13-2019, 10:40 AM   #2
Mod Team

Do you introduce yourself as Doctor?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:41 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That’s 300k dollar piece of paper on my wall says dr o.city so you bet your ass I do
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 10:44 AM   #4
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That’s 300k dollar piece of paper on my wall says dr o.city so you bet your ass I do
At work, sure.

But in public to people you don’t know?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:47 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
At work, sure.

But in public to people you don’t know?
Oh, no

I’m not that pretentious
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2019, 11:01 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Oh, no

I’m not that pretentious
I'm not gonna lie I'm picturing you as the guy from the hangover now and all the people that tell him being a dentist is not a real doctor.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2019, 05:38 PM   #7
Spiraling down the Drain

Quote:
You’re goddamn right.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2019, 11:02 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Yeah if anyone has a heart attack you should call a real doctor
Old 12-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzQm0eX...d=9lc81jgmio49

Had a few people pm me about wisdom teeth. Here’s a video of an oral surgeon taking 4 out under general sedation. These are pretty easy ones but it’s a cool video
Old 12-13-2019, 01:45 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByNXiOrl...=1bjhvv6eipe9k

Someone asked me about fillings, this guy is pretty talented
Old 12-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #11
Hello

This is the best thread on CP right now.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:21 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Ok ok, Friday night, the wife and 2 of the kids are shopping, I have the middle one getting a prime rib ready to smoke and finish on the charcoal for a family xmas tomorrow.

Thought I'd give you guys some dental time. Going thru buying another practice right now, dealing with banks and shit is a nightmare, hopefully it will work out.

Anyway, due to the weather and shit we only worked 2 days this week, but saw the same amount of pts, so it was hell weak at my office.

Had a lady come in needing a tooth extracted. No big deal it looked like after peeping the xray. I go in, introduce myself blah blah blah.

"I'm a severe dental phobic" she says, "I have to have N20 and crank it up". You bet, no problem.

All goes well, tooth comes out, no issue. Once we get it out, she asks if I"m done with it. "Yep, it's all out, no issues"

"Are you ok" I asked. "Yeah, felt it right at the end a bit, pissed my pants a little"

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you need to use the restroom" I asked.

"No, I wore a diaper just incase".

LOL. She wore depends.
Old 12-20-2019, 07:12 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Ok ok, Friday night, the wife and 2 of the kids are shopping, I have the middle one getting a prime rib ready to smoke and finish on the charcoal for a family xmas tomorrow.

Thought I'd give you guys some dental time. Going thru buying another practice right now, dealing with banks and shit is a nightmare, hopefully it will work out.

Anyway, due to the weather and shit we only worked 2 days this week, but saw the same amount of pts, so it was hell weak at my office.

Had a lady come in needing a tooth extracted. No big deal it looked like after peeping the xray. I go in, introduce myself blah blah blah.

"I'm a severe dental phobic" she says, "I have to have N20 and crank it up". You bet, no problem.

All goes well, tooth comes out, no issue. Once we get it out, she asks if I"m done with it. "Yep, it's all out, no issues"

"Are you ok" I asked. "Yeah, felt it right at the end a bit, pissed my pants a little"

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you need to use the restroom" I asked.

"No, I wore a diaper just incase".

LOL. She wore depends.
Banks suck the penis.

Just a heads up, they’ll want you to collateralize everything you’ve ever owned. See if you can get them to pull anything out eg your main practice. Don’t sign a personal guarantee.

If you want me to look over anything give me a shout.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2019, 07:18 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Banks suck the penis.

Just a heads up, they’ll want you to collateralize everything you’ve ever owned. See if you can get them to pull anything out eg your main practice. Don’t sign a personal guarantee.

If you want me to look over anything give me a shout.
Yeah I think my main banker got to far out over her skies. She gave me all the pre approval, we signed everything and were two weeks away from closing and she starts talking about “I’m not sure about this part we may need to do an SBA etc etc” and that I apparently will need about 60k to put up ( that was never said previously) I ain’t got that laying around.

I went they Wells Fargo practice finance the first time so I’m going woth them again as they do this everyday and are easier to deal woth

I’d rather use a small bank but it’s tough with student loans and shit
Old 12-20-2019, 06:25 PM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Do you ever find yourself wishing that people had fangs, just to make you feel more exotic in your work?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.