Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2019, 06:47 PM  
Veteran

Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed

Per TMZ

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:01 PM   #1021
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
New England kind of displayed a lack of confidence by signing Brown. They felt a need to have him even though they are the best. Hmmm........
Saved the best for last, good call... it smacks of the truth
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:02 PM   #1022
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes View Post
Right, I'm not saying they haven't, or don't. Just that it is my opinion they shouldn't, and that's been my opinion from the get-go. I don't run the league, but you didn't say he Will be on the exempt list, you said he Should be. I disagree.
A company has the right to do whatever they want to an employee in the event said employee does something illegal or damaging to brand unless the employee is protected from said action by a contract or collective bargaining agreement. In this case, placing a player like AB on the exempt list is not only not prohibited by the current CBA, its use has been upheld in court.

Pretty every company out there would fire someone that had done all the things AB has done or been accused of recently. The NFL is still part of the real world.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:02 PM   #1023
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes View Post
Right, I'm not saying they haven't, or don't. Just that it is my opinion they shouldn't, and that's been my opinion from the get-go. I don't run the league, but you didn't say he Will be on the exempt list, you said he Should be. I disagree.
It's their organization to run as they see fit.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:02 PM   #1024
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
does she jack on your back?
Yes. Yes she does...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:03 PM   #1025
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Sorry but we don't support rapists.
You're just like one of those piece of shits screaming "Karma !" at Tyreek shoulder injury, or Brooke Prior.
The fact you're on our side doesn't make you any better.
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:07 PM   #1026
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
A company has the right to do whatever they want to an employee in the event said employee does something illegal or damaging to brand unless the employee is protected from said action by a contract or collective bargaining agreement. In this case, placing a player like AB on the exempt list is not only not prohibited by the current CBA, its use has been upheld in court.

Pretty every company out there would fire someone that had done all the things AB has done or been accused of recently. The NFL is still part of the real world.
I don't see how any part of your statement conflicts with any part of mine. I agree 100% with everything you said. I also stand by what I said.
Giant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-11-2019, 07:08 PM   #1027
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd View Post
You're just like one of those piece of shits screaming "Karma !" at Tyreek shoulder injury, or Brooke Prior.
The fact you're on our side doesn't make you any better.
YouUsedToHaveaClue

Sorry, but I am definitely superior to a rape apologist. Oh looking over your posting history, you're one of them

**** off gutter trash.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:10 PM   #1028
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Glom on to deez nutz
YSN!
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:34 PM   #1029
Starter

Quote:
YouUsedToHaveaClue

Sorry, but I am definitely superior to a rape apologist. Oh looking over your posting history, you're one of them

**** off gutter trash.
Sorry, I am definitely superior to a lynch mob.
BrainBusted, you can call me all you want, that won't make you any better than Brooke Prior or any POS screaming Karma at Tyreek.
Facts
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:36 PM   #1030
left blank intentionally

Quote:
BrainBusted, you can call me all you want, that won't make you any better than Brooke Prior or any POS screaming Karma at Tyreek.
Facts
Pryor. Brooke Pryor. With a "y".
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:52 PM   #1031
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Facts
Nah, you're literal ****ing garbage.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:58 PM   #1032
Banned

Quote:
Nah, you're literal ****ing garbage.
His mom thinks he's handsome...

...and a good kisser too!
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:59 PM   #1033
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

That’s... tautological.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 PM   #1034
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
His mom thinks he's handsome...

...and a good kisser too!
and a somewhat marginal lover
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 PM   #1035
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Anybody remember four months ago when sbnation published this: https://www.sbnation.com/2019/5/3/18...tory-explained

I look on their NFL blog right now and I don't see Brown mentioned at all. I look at their patriots blog and I see one entry covering 'what we know '

One player gets (and still gets) crucified in the court of public opinion, and the other?

What exactly is the disconnect here?
It's truly dumbfounding, and is nothing short of hypocrisy.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.