Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:35 PM   #1036
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post

Right. Carr didn't win that game.
Carr had a QBR of just 52 and a PR of under 90. Below league average, against a injury-ridden defense. Lamar giving away a pair of fumbles on his side of the field made the difference, not Carr.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:37 PM   #1037
go to work wasted

Carr would've won that game in the first half if he didn't suck shit

couple plays at the end, while impressive, does not save his overall performance
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 11:41 PM   #1038
go to work wasted

there is seriously not a thing prior to the 4th quarter from Carr that you can defend

and that come back in the 4th/OT is not good enough to get us to the post season. This is his last chance, his last year, to wake the **** up and do something to get us to at least a wild card. Him and Gruden, about done with this era.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2021, 11:42 PM   #1039
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Carr had a QBR of just 52 and a PR of under 90. Below league average, against a injury-ridden defense. Lamar giving away a pair of fumbles on his side of the field made the difference, not Carr.
https://www.reddit.com/r/raiders/com...m_source=share
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:50 PM   #1040
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post

Who cares? Carr is Carr at this point. He isn't elite, not even top 10. He was gifted a pair of short fields by a RB that BAL crowned as their QB, nothing more. You want to hang your hat on Derek Carr, please go ahead.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:21 PM   #1041
I’m a Mahomo!

You guys used to be good.

https://youtu.be/SllxfTKMtjg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:23 PM   #1042
Mindful Taoist German

Good for Vegas...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 07:05 AM   #1043
Molôn Labé

R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 07:12 AM   #1044
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Week one champs!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 07:27 AM   #1045
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Did you just turn into Knowmo? C’mon man, you’re better than this. I saw you in the KC Cle thread keeping it positive towards Mahomes ability to come back. But hey, I guess Carrbage is the current passing leader. Wonder if OT had anything to do with it??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 07:32 AM   #1046
Bolton gonna knock you out

Carrbage being the passing leader almost brings a tear to my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 07:40 AM   #1047
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Did you just turn into Knowmo? C’mon man, you’re better than this. I saw you in the KC Cle thread keeping it positive towards Mahomes ability to come back. But hey, I guess Carrbage is the current passing leader. Wonder if OT had anything to do with it??
19 more plays for Vegas
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 09-15-2021, 07:53 AM   #1048
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

It all points to Mahomes ripping the Ravens a new one
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 09:23 AM   #1049
MVP

They have lost DT McCoy for the season
https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...h-knee-injury/
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2021, 12:56 PM   #1050
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Dude Carr being underrated has nothing to do with the way i feel about PM's ability. But I don't hate anyone, I just like my favorite team the best. At this point in time PM is the best quarterback in the NFL and by a decent margin and until some team figures out how to stop Hill and Kelce he will continue to light it up on everyone. Carr is not PM but I think Carr gets a bad rap, he is a damn good NFL QB but it's not only opposing fans, we have our own fanbase that think he is bad. I went through a lot of years with bad QB's , Hell we had fans that said Gannon was garbage. I am a fan that watches the game, would I prefer PM to be a Raider... Of Course I would. Yall got lucky you got him, somebody did the homework, he is brilliant under Reid whom I have always liked and the NFL World is the Chiefs Oyster right now, Enjoy it because nothing lasts forever.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote