Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2024, 05:50 PM   #13
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
It was so nice to send the stuff back to Dish a few months ago. A couple months later we received a $4 refund check.

Yesterday I saw a Dish truck driving down our road and I caught myself wondering, who in their right mind is having them install Dish?
Yeah, it was definitely a nice feeling sending DTV all their crap back. Too bad they didn't take the dish. The goddamn thing is still attached to the garage. One of these days I'll pay somebody to remove it. Won't be me doing it. After my knee injury, I've got a thing about ladders.

Oddly, AT&T was amazingly cool about me dumping them. It was fairly easy to return the equipment, and they only wanted a few items. The rest went in the trash. I was expecting a **** You For Leaving Us charge, which I've got in the past from companies like Verizon and Sprint, but I actually received a gift card with a couple of hundred bucks on it. I went in expecting them to try to screw me multiple ways, but it didn't happen. It is pretty funny that the best experience I ever had with AT&T was canceling their service.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote