Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:36 PM   #7666
Cast Iron Jedi

Bacon, eggs, and homemade bread/ toast.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:01 PM   #7667
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Caprese Chicken, Garlicky Green Beans and Mushroom Parmesan Quinoa seasoned with thyme.

Chicken is stuffed with mozzarella, spinach,basil and sundried tomatoes in olive oil.
Yum!!! Rep!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:15 PM   #7668
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

Although now I go to the farmers market and buy snap peas and love them.
Snap Peas are great!

Quote:
Fresh green beans, not so much I guess.
Lots of garlic helps and some butter. I love garlicky buttered green beans. Or cook with carmelized onions, or mushrooms. Even al dente, then cold with chopped tomatoes, onion and feta cheese doused in some olive oil, garlic, lemon and oregano.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:52 PM   #7669
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Is that your lamb roast?

Looks good. Looks very tender.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #7670
Mostly Ignored

We decided to go out tonight without the kid. I suggested a brewery, wife agreed. I came for the beer, she came for the food truck. Ono's Hawaii Truck. I got the mixed plate with Hawaiian style pulled pork, teriyaki chicken, rice and a salad. It was good. Wife got wonton tacos with Kalua pig, raw salmon, pineapple salsa, and some other shit. Sorry the pic of her tacos isn't very good, but I tried to snap it without getting my hand bit off. As you can see, she had already worked through half of the plate.

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #7671
pie is never free

Found a deal on chicken thighs, rolled them in a panko, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder mix

And drizzled them with olive oil, gonna bake fry them and put a Caesar salad + garlic bread with it

Tomorrow night is going to be Philly cheeseburgers... coal grilled burgers, cooked down green pepper/onion mix, and a very fat dose of melted provolone

Between the two dishes, there will be leftovers to last several days, just the way I like it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:50 PM   #7672
MVP

Smoked leg quarters
Smoked drumsticks
Firecracker brats
Grilled zucchini
Grilled onions, mini sweets, mushrooms
Italian coleslaw
Canteloupe
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:32 PM   #7673
Gimme My Berries Back!

So Tim Bone, is that your wife's foot? And is that her very own MK's purse. The wife is treated well if so.

On a side note—the food looks delish too!
Old 05-06-2017, 01:07 AM   #7674
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Brisket will be on the smoker in the morning.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:35 AM   #7675
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Is that your lamb roast?

Looks good. Looks very tender.

Yes that is the lamb roast, It was good, had a bunch left over...
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:06 PM   #7676
Cast Iron Jedi

First couple pies on the Kettlepizza were a bust. Another go tomorrow.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:29 PM   #7677
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
So Tim Bone, is that your wife's foot? And is that her very own MK's purse. The wife is treated well if so.

On a side note—the food looks delish too!
Yeah, that's her foot, and that's her purse. I don't know what MK is, but I assume I paid for the purse somehow, and that it was expensive.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:04 PM   #7678
pie is never free

I'm undecided and need some help

Have 2 pounds of burger that I was planning to form into patties and grill, then do a philly style burger with sauteed green peppers, onions and provolone cheese

Do you guys think it would be better to just brown it in a pan and have a loose meat, poor mans style philly?... the small Italian rolls I have would hold it nicely
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:38 PM   #7679
Mostly Ignored

I'd go loose meat.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #7680
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I'd go loose meat.
Thanks, Tim... I do believe you're right, thats more like an actual philly than a burger