Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2022, 08:21 AM   #16666
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
just weighed the biggest of the three:

18 oz

500 gram

ETA: DONE
You even cut your potatoes in half all ****ed up down there. Shit is weird in 'Stralia.

Looks good though!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2022, 08:33 AM   #16667
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Spicy sausage soup with stewed tomatoes, kale, cannellini beans, Ramano, and an Aldis baguette

that looks really good, I might have to make something like that tonight

I get stuff through Imperfect Foods so they send me shit I don't normally buy (like kale) that I usually have to think of something to do with, I made beef and kale beirocks before (just replaced the cabbage with kale really). I think I might have some dried cannellini beans somewhere
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-29-2022, 08:53 AM   #16668
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
that looks really good, I might have to make something like that tonight

I get stuff through Imperfect Foods so they send me shit I don't normally buy (like kale) that I usually have to think of something to do with, I made beef and kale beirocks before (just replaced the cabbage with kale really). I think I might have some dried cannellini beans somewhere
Kale works really well in a soup, makes it a lot more palatable. Its a superfood so I'd like to find more ways to integrate it but woof it can be rough.

I may have to try beef and kale bierocks. I grew up eating beef and cabbage bierocks.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 01:30 PM   #16669
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
Gonna throw on the barbie in a couple hours. Will be accompanied by grilled mushies and sparagus and baked sweet potato.
Is that Wallabie steak?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:59 PM   #16670
Veteran

Carbonara tonight, had a side salad with it. Who takes pictures of salad?
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:07 PM   #16671
MVP

Caesar salad with diced chicken.

No pictures. It's against the rules.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:55 PM   #16672
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Carbonara tonight, had a side salad with it. Who takes pictures of salad?
Worth watch...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 08:31 PM   #16673
MVP

Knorr is better than Rice a Roni, that’s all.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:51 PM   #16674
Supporter

Tourte Aux Pommes De Terre (French scalloped potato pie)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220130_101816147.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	124115   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220130_133832822 (1).jpg
Views:	171
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	124116  
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 10:15 AM   #16675
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Looks good. Similar to potatoes au gratin but in pie form.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:40 AM   #16676
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Yeah that's awesome.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 05:26 PM   #16677
Ultrabanned

Chicken Marsala ish and roasted asparagus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2022, 06:00 PM   #16678
Ultrabanned

Pasta bake and scratch garlic bread

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:44 PM   #16679
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Pasta bake and scratch garlic bread

I could kill that entire loaf of garlic bread.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:28 PM   #16680
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Simple grilled cheese, tomato soup and a pickle spear
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.