Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:03 AM   #15226
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Last night I wanted to treat myself to an opulent dinner out as it had been over 3 months since I've really had a great meal at a restaurant.

I went to a nice steakhouse in Old Town Scottsdale called Bourbon and Bones.

Started with a Tito's dirty martini with olives. They served a complimentary jar of two pieces of thick bacon.
I then ordered a bottle of French Wine: Les Tourelles de la Cree Beaune Knights Templar Cuvee 2016. It had a great flavor profile from start to finish. Very smooth from start to finish. Lighter than a Cab Sav but not as light as a Merlot.
Next was Ahi Poke with Jícama slices.
Then Pork Belly with a sweet spicy topping.
3rd dish Heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and micro-greens with a dash of balsamic. Had a small basket of warm bread and butter.
Then the main course was rack of lamb done medium with Au Gratin potatoes and french green beans with bacon and shallots.

I was in heaven! It was incredible and the rack of lamb was out of this world.

Had some Häagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream when I got home

Was a very very happy camper.
Complementary bottle of wine?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:51 PM   #15227
pie is never free

Just pulled 3 pork shoulder steaks rubbed in Riley’s Cajun seasoning off the coals, seriously there’s just nothing better than Riley’s in this situation... it’s THE perfect stand alone pork rub

And 6 boneless chicken thighs in Old Bay, along with some scratch 4 blend mac n cheese and a side salad with tomato and radish... so I’ve got tonight plus work lunches and a few breakfasts pretty much covered until Wednesday

Winning!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:46 PM   #15228
MVP

Motorcycle ride while 10lb of old yet organic chicken leg quarters smoked.

SO slept in so we will feast, then feast again.

Pics in the AM...of the food.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 06-21-2020 at 07:00 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:30 AM   #15229
Veteran

F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:54 AM   #15230
Cheat Death

Smoked a roasted red pepper and mozz stuffed sausage for a get together on Friday, then put the leftovers with some whole wheat spaghetti and gravy last night.

Smoky pasta dishes ftw

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 08:07 PM   #15231
Ultrabanned

Made/ate Bananas Foster for the first time in my life. Shit, I've been missing out. Used a little too much butter and ended up with an enormous pile because my 3 year old decided he doesn't like bananas and ice cream. Two thing he will eat in unlimited quantities 9/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:49 PM   #15232
Ain't no relax!

Smoked a couple racks and some delicious MOINK balls on my dad's pellet grill today.....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 06:07 AM   #15233
Cheat Death

Used some leftover pulled pork and Goya discs to air fry some empanadas. Side of elotes salad.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:42 AM   #15234
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Smoked a couple racks and some delicious MOINK balls on my dad's pellet grill today.....

Looks awesome.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 08:00 PM   #15235
MVP

you wait for the ribs..

for the first time I am eating balls lots of balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-24-2020, 03:50 PM   #15236
Cheat Death

Thai peanut chicken with an Asian cucumber salad

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 04:33 PM   #15237
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Thai peanut chicken with an Asian cucumber salad

I like it!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 07:58 PM   #15238
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I just made this and it's a big hit in the Rain Man household:

https://smittenkitchen.com/2008/04/shaker-lemon-pie/

It was easy to make too. I'll note that it requires some patience because you make the first part and then have to let it sit for 24 hours before you finish it. But it's worth it. It has a great flavor that lingers in your mouth long after you've finished your piece of pie.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 01:35 AM   #15239
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It has a great flavor that lingers in your mouth long after you've finished your piece of pie.
As it should be.

Wait???
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 10:20 PM   #15240
Ain't no relax!

So this is ridiculously expensive. But it's really really tasty. I'm guessing it's going to last a long time since it's so spicy. Incredible hot pepper flavor for hot pepper addicts... This is seriously spicy no joke...

https://www.flatironpepper.com/produ...fbf5fb38&_ss=r
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.