Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-10-2020, 11:23 AM   #2
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i usually can't understand what they're saying when they rap

i prefer traditional musicals, like The Phantom of The Opera

and before you accuse me of racism, know that I saw a production with a black man as The Phantom

hard pass
Do you listen to any rap music at all? Do you enjoy the genre at all? Did you enjoy Rent?

I think a lot of people are going to be put off this musical simply because they don't enjoy that style of music.

/though I'm fairly certain you aren't racist... I don't think you having watched Phantom with a black lead is going to grant you the absolution you seek had you been accused of being one. lolol
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:07 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Do you listen to any rap music at all? Do you enjoy the genre at all? Did you enjoy Rent?

I think a lot of people are going to be put off this musical simply because they don't enjoy that style of music.
Someone grabbing their junk while spewing obscenities over a sampled beat hardly qualifies as "music", friend.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 10:14 PM   #4
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Someone grabbing their junk while spewing obscenities over a sampled beat hardly qualifies as "music", friend.
I didn't realize you were the gatekeeper for what is and isn't music based on a, apparently, extremely small sample size (if that is what you really think rap music is about).

Tell me, friend, can you tell me a little about your experience with rap? Like, what songs or what groups have influenced your opinion on this music.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-13-2020, 08:13 AM   #5
I could of gone pro

If you're over age 50 and someone said Hamilton, do you think of Milk Shakes or Rap Music?

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:01 PM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Well damn. This guy has just solved why a genre has been around for 30+ years.

While I'll admit there is plenty of bad rap i can say that for any genre of music. True rappers are wordsmiths and there are a ton of different techniques and intricacies.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 06:58 PM   #7
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
We get it you don't like the blacks. Just call it what it is.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.