Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-18-2020, 09:27 AM   #5656
In Search of a Life

Trying to stream the US Open at work. Can't get any of the streams to work correctly.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 09:37 AM   #5657
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Trying to stream the US Open at work. Can't get any of the streams to work correctly.
Ah, stupid ad block & stop auto play killed it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 01:20 PM   #5658
Future NBA Finals MVP

I would be happy with a 3-putt on some of these massive sloped greens at Winged Foot.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:31 PM   #5659
Now you've pissed me off!

Fatprick Reed winning the US Open would be the most 2020 thing that could happen.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:08 PM   #5660
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Fatprick Reed winning the US Open would be the most 2020 thing that could happen.
Guy misses every green. Makes pars. I want to see ball striking succeed.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:23 PM   #5661

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Guy misses every green. Makes pars. I want to see ball striking succeed.
I find it interesting that a guy who has been caught cheating by improving his lie multiple times somehow always has a great lie when he's missing fairways in 4+ inch rough.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 06:43 PM   #5662
MVP

Quote:
I find it interesting that a guy who has been caught cheating by improving his lie multiple times somehow always has a great lie when he's missing fairways in 4+ inch rough.
I don’t follow the PGA all that close outside of the big tournaments and didn’t realize he had a this history until now.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:26 PM   #5663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I don’t follow the PGA all that close outside of the big tournaments and didn’t realize he had a this history until now.
He was also kicked off his college team for stealing and cheating.

Peter Kostis made news for talking about it earlier this year:

"I’ve seen Patrick Reed improve his lie up close and personal four times now. But putting…. You can go on YouTube. It’s the only time I’ve ever shut McCord up, he didn’t know what to say when I said ‘the lie that I saw originally wouldn’t have allowed for this shot.’ Because [Reed] put four, five clubs behind the ball, kind of faking whether he’s going to hit this shot or hit that shot – and by the time he was done, he hit a freaking 3 wood out of there. Which, when I saw it, it was a sand wedge layup originally, right?"

He caught a penalty for improving his lie in a waste area last year here:

https://youtu.be/nCuTyD5VhsM

His relationship with his parents is completely toxic. He even said he'd have them thrown out of a tournament if he knew they were there early in the round.

By most accounts he’s a loathsome person.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:51 PM   #5664
MVP

Quote:
He was also kicked off his college team for stealing and cheating.

Peter Kostis made news for talking about it earlier this year:

"I’ve seen Patrick Reed improve his lie up close and personal four times now. But putting…. You can go on YouTube. It’s the only time I’ve ever shut McCord up, he didn’t know what to say when I said ‘the lie that I saw originally wouldn’t have allowed for this shot.’ Because [Reed] put four, five clubs behind the ball, kind of faking whether he’s going to hit this shot or hit that shot – and by the time he was done, he hit a freaking 3 wood out of there. Which, when I saw it, it was a sand wedge layup originally, right?"

He caught a penalty for improving his lie in a waste area last year here:

https://youtu.be/nCuTyD5VhsM

His relationship with his parents is completely toxic. He even said he'd have them thrown out of a tournament if he knew they were there early in the round.

By most accounts he’s a loathsome person.
That’s a bit of a bummer about him. I know a fair number of members of his local club and they always have good things to say about him but easy with limited interaction.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-18-2020, 07:53 PM   #5665
MVP

How are you liking the i500s? I got 4 rounds in last week and was striking my irons as well as I have in a while and loving these things.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:56 AM   #5666
Wasted away again...

The last of my new clubs finally came in and I picked them up yesterday. Can't wait to get out and hit them.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:06 AM   #5667
In Search of a Life

Yeah reed is an ass.

On a separate note

One of the guys I play with a lot played at South Carolina collegiately. Still is a stick, really good player. He played with matt kuchar a lot when he was at Georgia tech. Interesting to hear him talk about how the guys who were the best players in college generally aren’t the ones who made it on tour. A lot about luck and development I guess
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:14 AM   #5668
Indian Twitter

I don't know if I can watch the final group much today. Two weird swings that are not really nice to watch. One guy just tries to gorilla it on every swing and the other guy has a really awkward twitchy forward press or something combined with a funky takeaway and rerouted swing. The Gorilla vs Twitchy.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:17 AM   #5669
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah reed is an ass.

On a separate note

One of the guys I play with a lot played at South Carolina collegiately. Still is a stick, really good player. He played with matt kuchar a lot when he was at Georgia tech. Interesting to hear him talk about how the guys who were the best players in college generally aren’t the ones who made it on tour. A lot about luck and development I guess
I mean the guys who are good enough to make the PGA (or even Nationwide) are probably at that level by their middle college years if not earlier. Wouldn't you rather get paid to play golf rather than pay tuition to play?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:19 AM   #5670
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I mean the guys who are good enough to make the PGA (or even Nationwide) are probably at that level by their middle college years if not earlier. Wouldn't you rather get paid to play golf rather than pay tuition to play?
Some are but not most.

The biggest breaking point on it is always cash. It costs a **** load to go out and try to make it. Most of those guys who are that good aren’t paying tuition anyway and the amount of experience they get in college without having to be paying for it is worth it.

It’s a lot different that the other sports. Very few if any guys come out and are ready to do it halfway thru college.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.