Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 10:50 AM   #2
Perpetual Mediocrity

Asterix won't be back until the Patriots are relevant again. Which, I'd expect, won't be any time soon.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #3
Supporter

Surprised no one posted this, but he has lurked since this thread started.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amnorix.PNG
Views:	119
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	120366  
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:09 AM   #4
I'm with the Banned

Oh, he's around. He won't give the satisfaction of logging into that account for awhile, but rest assured - he's around.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #5
New and Improved

After the Superbowl he sent congrats to several people on here thru rep or pm's.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #6
Supporter

I never had a single problem with the guy. He participated in a ton of non-football related threads and was always cool to me, whether it was in the threads, PM's and rep notes.

I hope he's safe and well.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:38 AM   #7
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I never had a single problem with the guy. He participated in a ton of non-football related threads and was always cool to me, whether it was in the threads, PM's and rep notes.

Ditto.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:15 PM   #8
#triggering

Considering how the world has changed for New England... many fans are wondering how to cope. I mean since 2001, they've only known greatness.

Only 1 season with fewer than 10 wins, all those rings and their worst season was a 9-7 affair. An entire generation of Patriots' fans were born and now graduating high school without ever knowing what it was like to have a bad season, much less suffering through suck. They're in for a crazy awakening, one far greater than multiple generations of Cowboys' fans.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:27 PM   #9
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Considering how the world has changed for New England... many fans are wondering how to cope. I mean since 2001, they've only known greatness.

Only 1 season with fewer than 10 wins, all those rings and their worst season was a 9-7 affair. An entire generation of Patriots' fans were born and now graduating high school without ever knowing what it was like to have a bad season, much less suffering through suck. They're in for a crazy awakening, one far greater than multiple generations of Cowboys' fans.
Will they actually fall off a cliff, though?

I mean ... just how difficult will it be to replace Squishy Balls with another guy who can throw a 5-yard pass?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 12:28 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

I mean ... just how difficult will it be to replace Squishy Balls with another guy who can throw a 5-yard pass?

FAX
When Bill retires, yes. I don't think he will stick around for long post Brady.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:34 PM   #11
World's Best Boss

Quote:

FAX
That offense is refried ass and that defense is starting to show its age. Not a good combination for the longterm. But, if Bill wants to prove a point, he'd be the coach who'd miraculously turn it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Same. He always struck me as a good dude and I enjoyed our conversations. His arrogance was a bit much but Pats fans, by their nature, are arrogant simply because their team has had how many consecutive winning seasons at this point? It'd be great to talk to him again but I can't blame him for peacing out after the pile on he got in the fall.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:57 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
That offense is refried ass and that defense is starting to show its age. Not a good combination for the longterm. But, if Bill wants to prove a point, he'd be the coach who'd miraculously turn it around.

Same. He always struck me as a good dude and I enjoyed our conversations. His arrogance was a bit much but Pats fans, by their nature, are arrogant simply because their team has had how many consecutive winning seasons at this point? It'd be great to talk to him again but I can't blame him for peacing out after the pile on he got in the fall.
This is a good point. He's so full of himself he might want to stick around just to stick it to Brady and show people the success was more him than Brady.
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2020, 01:30 PM   #13
#triggering

Quote:

FAX
So, the Patriots can just put in a guy like Paxton Lynch and run wild?

Brady doesn't have the arm he did 5 years ago, but he's a pretty smart QB. You don't just plug and play and move on successfully.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:12 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
So, the Patriots can just put in a guy like Paxton Lynch and run wild?

Brady doesn't have the arm he did 5 years ago, but he's a pretty smart QB. You don't just plug and play and move on successfully.
Well clearly you don't in Broncos country
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 04-23-2020, 04:10 PM   #15
left blank intentionally

Quote:
They were ass through the 60s and 70s, and for most of the 80s and the beginning of the 90s...I remember beating the pants off of the Pats when Rod Rust was their coach. Steve DeBerg to Stephone Paige.

They will get used to sucking again.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.