Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2005, 09:19 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

My next to last Night Crew thread...

So because of the job, this is my next to last Friday night on overnights... hence, this is my next to last overnight on ChiefsPlanet.

So... what's up? What's for dinner tonight? Who's going to the game, and what are you tailgating with? Movies (I have a screener for The Corpse Bride on Monday)...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:45 AM   #121
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
I sort of like him as governor anyway.
I think he's evil. Not sure why. But I do.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:47 AM   #122
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
No... not even barely. Maybe if we got to see full frontal Batgirl everything... but clothed Batgirl boobies don't make up for Joel Schumacher at the helm, George Clooney as Batman, Arnold Schwartzenegger as Mr. Freeze, and the gawd-friggin'-awful Chris O'Donnell as Robin. Too much for ANY clothed booby to overcome.
You're right. I just realized you can see Robin's nipples too. Blech.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:48 AM   #123
oxymoron

I hate the word 'booby'. Jesus fucking Christ, it's almost 2 am. Breast. Tit. Whatever you can think of. Any fucking thing but 'booby'.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:49 AM   #124
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
I hate the word 'booby'. Jesus fucking Christ, it's almost 2 am. Breast. Tit. Whatever you can think of. Any fucking thing but 'booby'.
Bewbie?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:49 AM   #125
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I think he's evil. Not sure why. But I do.
Perhaps you never saw the second Terminator.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:50 AM   #126
oxymoron

Quote:
Perhaps you never saw the second Terminator.
Yeah.

I actually hate that movie. I hate that fucking kid.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:51 AM   #127
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Yeah.

Wow. I love that movie.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:52 AM   #128
oxymoron

Quote:
Wow. I love that movie.
Yeah, but you're a dweeb.

Not everybody is as cool as me. Hard to deal with, I know.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:52 AM   #129
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Yeah.

Me too... ESPECIALLY when he says, "Dipshit? Did you call.... moi.... a dipshit?"

I really want to reach in the screen and choke the ****er.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:53 AM   #130
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Come on, you know I love good movies...and I love some shitty ones. Who cares, as long as I'm entertained?
I'm just ****ing around... but I don't even see how you could be entertained by Batman and Robin...
Old 09-10-2005, 12:53 AM   #131
oxymoron

I think I liked Terminator 3 more than Terminator 2.

That may just be the "I hate what other people like" part of me, though.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:53 AM   #132
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
Me too... ESPECIALLY when he says, "Dipshit? Did you call.... moi.... a dipshit?"

I really want to reach in the screen and choke the ****er.
Well, I guess now I know what DVD I'll be watching while I'm eating my pizza.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:54 AM   #133
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I think I liked Terminator 3 more than Terminator 2.

That may just be the "I hate what other people like" part of me, though.
I liked the third one, too.

Thought it would have been better with the original kid in the John Connor role, though.

(ducking)
Old 09-10-2005, 12:54 AM   #134
oxymoron

Quote:
Yeah, "Best of Christopher Lowell".
Old 09-10-2005, 12:55 AM   #135
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Actually, I enjoy the movie... just that ****ing kid I hate.