Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-09-2019, 09:40 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Done in KC maybe, I'm sure some national networks are trying to recruit her as we speak.
I dunno -- her intersectionality score is really no higher than her victim.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:39 PM   #3
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Done in KC maybe, I'm sure some national networks are trying to recruit her as we speak.
Which one, liar?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:38 PM   #4
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
Angie is both stupid and evil. A tape that exonerates Hill not just for the current but the 2014 incident is selectively edited to bury him. Comic book evil there. And the idea that the whole tape won’t come out and get your ass fired? WTF? She’s done in KC. Guaranteed.
I want to agree with this, but I don't.

Even edited, the tape didn't hurt Hill whatsoever. It was basically meaningless as presented. I think people ultimately heard what they wanted to hear.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:39 AM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
It doesn't matter what those people put out for you to consume, you know the law.

This has nothing to do with the law. Goodell will do what he wants. Reek could get banned for life with no crime committed.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:42 AM   #6
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

This has nothing to do with the law. Goodell will do what he wants. Reek could get banned for life with no crime committed.
I was referring to possible criminal charges, not Rodger goodell and his arbitrary nonsense.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:27 PM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
I was referring to possible criminal charges, not Rodger goodell and his arbitrary nonsense.
The guy that wants a new CBA? He’d probably better be careful.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:16 AM   #8
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
PB is right. It doesn't matter what those people put out for you to consume, you know the law. You know what's expected. And you couldn't even for one ****ing second bring yourself to acknowledge it.t.

Groupthink is a very, very powerful force. I’m not suceptible to it as you know. But the vast majority of folks are and it’s hard for them to ever take a contrarian or unpopular stance.

I’ll never get it. I mean, demanding proof of guilt seems obvious. Right?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:04 PM   #9
Supporter

She’s on to the property tax story now.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:18 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
She’s on to the property tax story now.
I bet she's lying about it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:08 PM   #11
Supporter

Ok. I don’t know this story beyond the recently high property tax assessment in Jackson county, but she’s taking some shots at Frank White.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:18 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Ok. I don’t know this story beyond the recently high property tax assessment in Jackson county, but she’s taking some shots at Frank White.
Oh, so it's her MO to fabricate hit pieces on loved Kansas City sports people.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Here is some context from my earlier post. It's important to provide context, don't you think Angie?

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...272cabf0a.html
Old 07-09-2019, 09:20 PM   #14
I'll be back.

You guys going after Pryor are definitely missing the real mark.

Wrongcono has always been the biggest bitch in this media market.

What she did wasn't just wrong-headed, it was plain-assed evil.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:27 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You guys going after Pryor are definitely missing the real mark.

Wrongcono has always been the biggest bitch in this media market.

What she did wasn't just wrong-headed, it was plain-assed evil.

KK probably thought all the Twitter and media attention was pretty cool and was laughing about it with the guys that ultimately showed him the door. Same thing will happen with Angie. She can’t survive this.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.