Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2020, 03:56 PM   #2
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think they could use better play from the interior linemen but to suggest having an all pro line instead of receivers is counterintuitive.

The only way to truly prevent QB hits is to get the ball out of his hands. Having weapons at TE, slot WR, and RB accomplish that.
You’re overstating the position of many by saying we want an all pro line, but is it too much to ask to not have an interior trio made up of 5th-7th rounders?

Personally, I think round 3 is the sweet spot for a guard or center... that’s all I ask

If Veach wants to go offense in round one with someone like Brandon Aiyuk, to prepare for Watkins inevitable departure next season... I’d be all about it, but one lineman in the top 3 surely isn’t asking too much
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:05 PM   #3
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You’re overstating the position of many by saying we want an all pro line, but is it too much to ask to not have an interior trio made up of 5th-7th rounders?

Personally, I think round 3 is the sweet spot for a guard or center... that’s all I ask

If Veach wants to go offense in round one with someone like Brandon Aiyuk, to prepare for Watkins inevitable departure next season... I’d be all about it, but one lineman in the top 3 surely isn’t asking too much
Hardman should be the replacement for Watkins. Next year we can draft a receiver or add someone in free agency.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:26 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Hardman should be the replacement for Watkins. Next year we can draft a receiver or add someone in free agency.
You draft a reciever this year. Deepest Reciever draft in history
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:22 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
I love Hardman, but am not yet convinced he can handle full time #2 duties at 5’10 185... he’s not built like a little tank, like Reek
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:21 PM   #6
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I love Hardman, but am not yet convinced he can handle full time #2 duties at 5’10 185... he’s not built like a little tank, like Reek
I don't totally disagree with that, but then that kind of leads me to question why he was our top pick just a year ago?

Something just doesn't add up. We Hardman for another 3 years, and Hill for a while too. People keep saying that Mahomes can make receivers look better. If that's the case, and we already have significant capital at WR, do we really need to draft a WR high in the draft every year when we continually ignore other positions? I'd be fine with a WR in the 3-4 range, and I guess I would be fine if that was just the most logical pick based on BPA in the 1-2 range, but I wouldn't love it.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:30 PM   #7
pie is never free

Quote:
I don't totally disagree with that, but then that kind of leads me to question why he was our top pick just a year ago?

Something just doesn't add up. We Hardman for another 3 years, and Hill for a while too. People keep saying that Mahomes can make receivers look better. If that's the case, and we already have significant capital at WR, do we really need to draft a WR high in the draft every year when we continually ignore other positions? I'd be fine with a WR in the 3-4 range, and I guess I would be fine if that was just the most logical pick based on BPA in the 1-2 range, but I wouldn't love it.
He was picked because the team thought the NFL was going bury Tyreek Hill alive... so now we have another diminutive luxury item, a nice problem to have obviously

But when Sammy goes, I’m not interested in fielding a 3 receiver set full of Smurfs... bigger bodies present different problems to a defense
Old 04-04-2020, 10:09 PM   #8
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think they could use better play from the interior linemen but to suggest having an all pro line instead of receivers is counterintuitive.

The only way to truly prevent QB hits is to get the ball out of his hands. Having weapons at TE, slot WR, and RB accomplish that.
It's not counterintuitive because in order to complete longer bigger pass plays you need time. Pat really doesn't have that luxury right now and took way too many hits and had far less big long pass plays this past season. And this also explains why Pat and the offense had trouble this past season and especially in the playoffs getting off to a good head start against very formidable defenses. Yes the ball needs to come out quick and having elite players helps BUT you limit those elite players ability for the longer bigger plays because your o-line really struggles with up the middle protection.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.