Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2024, 05:11 AM   #2
Politically Incorrect

Have you purchased your knee high white socks and sandals yet?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 05:19 AM   #3
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Believe it or not....I got a pair of plaid shorts, white Sox and sandals as a gag gift at my retirement party. It also came with some other gag gifts meant to remind me I was an old geezer now.

All in fun...and all funny.😁
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-17-2024, 09:00 AM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
nah, this is Florida. It’s going to be hot as **** down here soon. Sandals every day but no socks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:10 AM   #5
Veteran

Wow a retirement party! I haven't heard of those in 20 years. Especially for those of us in IT.

Good for you.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:19 AM   #6
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Wow a retirement party! I haven't heard of those in 20 years. Especially for those of us in IT.

Good for you.
Finance guy here....we always have retirement parties.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:24 AM   #7

Quote:

Good for you.
I've never saw, heard of or attended a retirement party for an I.T. guy. Military retirements, sure. I got invited to a military veteran retirement party after work on a Friday. I was the only "civilian" invited, Holy shit those guys can drink.

Shots every time I turned around. Was a fantastic evening. Heard all kinds of shit your pants battles and coming out okay stories. I'll be forever grateful that I was able to hang with some badass heroes. If only for a few hours in a social event.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 09:36 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Good for you.
That's because the other IT guys are busy removing all of their co-workers access while saying **** me at least 47 times to the new, increased workload :|
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-21-2024, 01:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
That's because the other IT guys are busy removing all of their co-workers access while saying **** me at least 47 times to the new, increased workload :|
Yeah last time I had one was in 2010 as a contractor leaving the Federal government to go work for the military in Tampa. They told me they had never had a going away party for a contractor.

There are 3 locations in the USA where every damn thing associated with the federal government is stored. The applications are hosted and the SAN/SQL storage is.

One is in KC. I modernized the shit out of that place. Virtualized the largest SAN in the world(at the time). Virtualized a huge number of IBM racks of servers and storage. All firsts for the government.

Wait response time fir clients went down 90%. Cooling costs went down 325% and Licensing for all those servers I made obsolete, 100%. They'd better thrown me a going away party especially since I was moving out of the state.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:14 AM   #10
Veteran

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to enjoy retirement, all things considered.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:28 PM   #11
World's finest morphius

Sorry to hear this man. Hope you figure out something that helps you out, sounds like it will be a struggle for sure.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:31 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Sorry to hear this man. Hope you figure out something that helps you out, sounds like it will be a struggle for sure.
Its at this point just some forgetfulness, Left some water running, forget to do a task etc. But, I know its not the routine shit we forget all the time. I have good healthcare so if someone can find out how to stop the loss or root cause, I'll be able to find them.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:34 AM   #13
Spiraling down the Drain

Hope something comes along soon that helps. Sorry to hear about this for you and your Family. Praying for you.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:37 PM   #14
Supporter

How many times have you been in trouble at home for forgetting to close your xtube browser?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:07 PM   #15
MVP

Is Nickelback really country? You forgot they exist? Sorry, there is a good side to this though
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.