Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2024, 07:34 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post
Majestic Steakhouse doesn’t have THE best steak in town, but very good. Downtown with classic Jazz era ambiance.
So what's your suggestion for the best steak in town? I have never had a bad steak at Majestic I can't say that for a lot of steakhouses in the area.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:41 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
So what's your suggestion for the best steak in town? I have never had a bad steak at Majestic I can't say that for a lot of steakhouses in the area.
Go to Broadway butcher, purchase steak, expertly grill it yourself.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:09 AM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons View Post
Go to Broadway butcher, purchase steak, expertly grill it yourself.
Thanks for the advice but I have a wife who likes to go out to eat and loves steak. The times I do grill steaks at home I make a trip to Paradise Lockers and pick my own. Either way I'm happy she is happy. Also 20 years on the road traveling the pipelines being away for weeks without returning home she deserves getting out and about.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:35 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Thanks for the advice but I have a wife who likes to go out to eat and loves steak. The times I do grill steaks at home I make a trip to Paradise Lockers and pick my own. Either way I'm happy she is happy. Also 20 years on the road traveling the pipelines being away for weeks without returning home she deserves getting out and about.
Fair enough, in that case, 801 Chop or Stock Hill if you want fancy. Antons is good, but is all over the place on service. Le Fou Frog is supposed to serve a great steak, but I haven't tried it.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old 04-10-2024, 08:58 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
The times I do grill steaks at home I make a trip to Paradise Lockers and pick my own. Either way I'm happy she is happy.
We had Paradise butcher our cow when we bought one from a farmer last year. They did an excellent job! I’ve never actually gone up there and bought meat from them though. I’ll have to check it out.

If you haven’t before, you should pop in Captain’s Corner for lunch next time you’re in Paradise.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-09-2024, 09:50 PM   #7
I got Rice cookin in the micro

People have known AB's and scream at a honkey have been shitty for years
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 09:09 AM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

via GIPHY

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 09:13 PM   #9
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You can absolutely count on our bulges being enhanced by our tight slacks... slap my hand soul brother.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:57 AM   #10
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
You can absolutely count on our bulges being enhanced by our tight slacks... slap my hand soul brother.
When you finally arrive at that realization and take that big step...hey, have a blast. Eat all the food and do all the things.

You can leave a few details out though. It shows respect for yer' partner...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 09:13 AM   #11
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Thought of that myself loochy
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 10:47 AM   #12
Veteran

Is Jack Stack a must for a young middle-aged KC visitor? If a middle-aged youngster had time for TWO epic BBQ places, which two would they be?
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-10-2024, 10:51 AM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Is Jack Stack a must for a young middle-aged KC visitor? If a middle-aged youngster had time for TWO epic BBQ places, which two would they be?
KC Joe's twice.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:03 AM   #14
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
OK Joes and Slaps. Be prepared to wait in line for a bit at either place if you arrive around standard lunch/dinner time.

Jack Stack is good. But their best product are their sides. The entrees are average to good. Not bad BBQ, but there's definitely better around town.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 01:25 PM   #15
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
OK Joes and Slaps. Be prepared to wait in line for a bit at either place if you arrive around standard lunch/dinner time.

Jack Stack is good. But their best product are their sides. The entrees are average to good. Not bad BBQ, but there's definitely better around town.
Seconded on the top 2 spots.

I've become a fan of Jack Stack's baby back ribs, they are huge and look more like spare ribs but not nearly as fatty.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.