Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2024, 05:24 PM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Would you rather them get a younger QB with more upside in the draft? I'll take my chances with Wilson.
I don’t think the QB’s outside of Drake Maye and Caleb Williams have more upside than Wilson did as a prospect. I think that’s why this trade was made.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:26 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don’t think the QB’s outside of Drake Maye and Caleb Williams have more upside than Wilson did as a prospect. I think that’s why this trade was made.
Lol wut?

I'd much rather have Daniels, Penix, or McCarthy than Wilson and it's not even remotely close.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 05:44 PM   #4
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Lol wut?

I'd much rather have Daniels, Penix, or McCarthy than Wilson and it's not even remotely close.
Bc they are shiny new QB’s with spots while Wilson is already deemed a failure.

Daniels became a good prospect playing with Nabers/BTJ. Penix is the same age as Wilson with major injuries stacked over years. McCarthy is the classic QB that looked good due to immense talent surrounding him.

It’s not worth discussing any of the QB’s but Penix, Nix and Rattler vs Wilson bc Denver can’t get any of the top 4.

Zach Wilson went to a terrible place and needs a hard Alex Smith like reset badly. Doesn’t mean he’s gonna be some great QB. Just the reality that Penix and Nix are not 1st rd QB’s
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 04:24 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This prooooooobably isn’t going to go anywhere but he does have talent. He was also dotting us tf up back in week 4.

I think I’d rather they didn’t make this move.
Have you followed the Broncos the last decade? If there's a place that QBs go to die, Mile High is it.

And don't give me any of that "QB whisperer" bullshit...
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 04:53 PM   #6
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Have you followed the Broncos the last decade? If there's a place that QBs go to die, Mile High is it.

And don't give me any of that "QB whisperer" bullshit...
They’re throwing shit at the wall but eventually something will stick.

I’m not stressed but I think this is a good move for them. Very little downside.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 04:59 PM   #7
Consuming CP souls

Bo Nix would be the PERFECT icing on this cake
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:10 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:

I’m not stressed but I think this is a good move for them. Very little downside.
Zach Wilson starting over in a new system, with a much worse supporting cast. Not sure there are many things less terrifying than that.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:22 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. There's really only one way out of this, and it's being bad enough to have a shot at drafting a franchise QB, while being good enough not to waste or ruin him once you do.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:11 PM   #10
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I wouldn't be so sure of that. There's really only one way out of this, and it's being bad enough to have a shot at drafting a franchise QB, while being good enough not to waste or ruin him once you do.
Just saying, it’s not often that you can get a 24 year old, top 5 draft pick for peanuts just a couple years after they were drafted.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 01:50 PM   #11
Future NBA Finals MVP

Rofl

Why would u trade anything for this turd
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 01:59 PM   #12
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Rofl

Because the other options are Ben DiNucci and Jarrett Stidham.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:37 PM   #13
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Rofl

They swapped a R6 for a R7 and take on $2.7M … not breaking the bank or giving up picks. Very low risk low expectations move. Depth play.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2024, 01:59 PM   #14
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Wilson is just the next in a long line of nobody/never will be QB’s for that franchise.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-22-2024, 02:19 PM   #15
SuperChiefs

Great Value
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.