Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 09:08 PM   #17836
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Happy Thanksgiving.

dinner was great, as usual.

Little note: the pumpkin cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory is excellent. Great pumpkin flavor, just a hint of cream cheese, and the crust is perfect. Getting another one next year for sure.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 07:54 PM   #17837
MVP

I finally tried the Popeyes Turkey. It’s fricking delicious. So juicy and just full of flavor.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 12:08 PM   #17838
Ultrabanned

Thanksgiving today. I cook and bring in the turkeys if we aren’t hosting lol. Much better that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 12:18 PM   #17839
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Thanksgiving today. I cook and bring in the turkeys if we aren’t hosting lol. Much better that way

I'm going to try that some time down the road. I know the spatchcock chicken I made was out of this world, so I'm assuming to turkey should be the same.

Did you inject it?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 01:26 PM   #17840
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm going to try that some time down the road. I know the spatchcock chicken I made was out of this world, so I'm assuming to turkey should be the same.

Did you inject it?
Nope just did a 24hr dry brine under the skin on both. Pulled at 150 and rested for an hour. Used a really good poultry rub and it was better than the smoked IMO
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 02:56 PM   #17841

Quote:
Nope just did a 24hr dry brine under the skin on both. Pulled at 150 and rested for an hour. Used a really good poultry rub and it was better than the smoked IMO
Pulled at 150... I pulled mine at 161 and tented it for about 20-25 minutes, did yours make it to 165 or do you serve it under 165?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 02:59 PM   #17842
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Pulled at 150... I pulled mine at 161 and tented it for about 20-25 minutes, did yours make it to 165 or do you serve it under 165?
I dunno what it went to but as long as it hits 150 and I tent and let it rest it turns out great
Old 12-07-2023, 06:18 PM   #17843
Ultrabanned

So I’ve infiltrated a British group on Facebook. They post food stuff sometimes. Look at this shit. My god. Bovril beef paste on toast. They need to be nuked

Old 12-07-2023, 06:59 PM   #17844
Supporter

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:01 PM   #17845
Cheat Death

Look like a wolverine attack on one of Donger's legs
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:45 PM   #17846
Veteran

Quote:
So I’ve infiltrated a British group on Facebook. They post food stuff sometimes. Look at this shit. My god. Bovril beef paste on toast. They need to be nuked

That looks sooo yummy
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:52 PM   #17847
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Would have loved to stop over the day after for a turkey sandwich on ciabatta with mayo, salt and pepper, cranberry sauce and iceberg lettuce. I miss that!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:02 PM   #17848
Fight, build, win!

Betcha Donger is sitting at home nibbling on a beef Bovril slice and sipping tea while watching on a continuous feed The Queen Mum's funeral. Box of Kleenex on a TV Tray in front of him and a trash can full of tear soakers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:14 PM   #17849
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Betcha Donger is sitting at home nibbling on a beef Bovril slice and sipping tea while watching on a continuous feed The Queen Mum's funeral. Box of Kleenex on a TV Tray in front of him and a trash can full of tear soakers.
Yeah I bet that 4 toothed ****ing limey does all of that. Although he probably calls the trash can the 'bin' like other britbonger freaks. I can just see him going to a KC bar and saying to the barman "Allllrighttt guv'nor. Pint of bitter and a pack of scratchings cheers mate". Probably cries when he hears the word soccer too. Dickhead.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:14 PM   #17850

I did ribs today. All I can say is the family was very nice to me..