Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2022, 09:42 AM   #2
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I'm not going on an imaginary vacation with my imaginary GF to Belize, but I am leaving with my Family this Saturday for a vacation to Turks & Caicos. At my age, wild nights of sex in the Caribbean are not much of a guarantee, but the thought of it keeps me going

Nice. Going to Providenciales? Staying on Grace Bay Beach?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:47 AM   #3
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Nice. Going to Providenciales? Staying on Grace Bay Beach?
We are doing an all-inclusive at the Beaches Resort in Providenciales. It's an expensive trip. It's my wife and I, my 2 sons and their significant others and my Mother-In-Law (who is an awesome Lady).
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:52 AM   #4
Forever Royal

Quote:
We are doing an all-inclusive at the Beaches Resort in Providenciales. It's an expensive trip. It's my wife and I, my 2 sons and their significant others and my Mother-In-Law (who is an awesome Lady).

Have you ever been? The beach is amazing. Typically ranked top 1-3 in the world. Not a ton to do there on the island but that’s the point. Horse back riding or a boat excursion to iguana island is fun though.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Have you ever been? The beach is amazing. Typically ranked top 1-3 in the world. Not a ton to do there on the island but that’s the point. Horse back riding or a boat excursion to iguana island is fun though.
My in-laws celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary down there in 2013. We absolutely loved our visit and vowed to come back. The water is just absolutely amazing. We'll be doing lots of snorkeling on this trip.

Tell me more about Iguana Island. Is it a day trip? bars, restaurants, beaches or just a walking tour to see the iguanas and sea life and then head back?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:20 AM   #6
Forever Royal

Headed to Placencia Belize for NYE

Quote:
My in-laws celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary down there in 2013. We absolutely loved our visit and vowed to come back. The water is just absolutely amazing. We'll be doing lots of snorkeling on this trip.

Tell me more about Iguana Island. Is it a day trip? bars, restaurants, beaches or just a walking tour to see the iguanas and sea life and then head back?

Iguana island requires a boat trip. If one wanted I think you could even kayak there from Leeward Marina but our boat just picked us up on the beach by our hotel. It’s completely uninhabited, except by a unique species of iguanas only found on a few places such as that island. What we loved about it is that they take you to these islands and areas that are completely uninhabited and unspoiled by anything. Look the same as they did 1000 years ago. So lots of good shelling also. The one we did was a half day, four hours I think and included a few islands. It’s a fairly short boat ride so you get plenty of time to explore.

They dove for fresh conch along the way and prepared it along with rum punch for a snack. They gave the conch shells to whoever wanted them so we got a couple. We did snorkeling but I can’t recall if it was the same boat and excursion. We also did parasailing which I bet the young people would enjoy.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Iguana island requires a boat trip. If one wanted I think you could even kayak there from Leeward Marina but our boat just picked us up on the beach by our hotel. It’s completely uninhabited, except by a unique species of iguanas only found on a few places such as that island. What we loved about it is that they take you to these islands and areas that are completely uninhabited and unspoiled by anything. Look the same as they did 1000 years ago. So lots of good shelling also. The one we did was a half day, four hours I think and included a few islands. It’s a fairly short boat ride so you get plenty of time to explore.

They dove for fresh conch along the way and prepared it along with rum punch for a snack. They gave the conch shells to whoever wanted them so we got a couple. We did snorkeling but I can’t recall if it was the same boat and excursion. We also did parasailing which I bet the young people would enjoy.
Thanks for all the info, Brother!
Old 01-04-2022, 11:09 AM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Coincidentally, I've been considering a career change into the profession of beach ratings judge.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 11:56 AM   #9
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Coincidentally, I've been considering a career change into the profession of beach ratings judge.

Good luck. It’s all about who you know. They don’t let any old schmuk walk on the beach all judging and then write about it.