Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
Supporter

Ya gotta let it go. Your significant other would likely not appreciate you having a female "best friend".
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
Starter

we trecked thru the snowy roads of PA,Ohio
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
to the boobie bumpin it was all good. Gessh she must of been warm,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends
shyguyms ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends
You are a chick.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:

Yes we were best friends
You need to get a grip. Whatever it was, it's over. Move on or you're going to lose the one you're with.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:00 AM   #6
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:

Yes we were best friends
I remember feeling this way about a girl...and then I turned 19.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:38 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Turn in your man card.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #8
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 View Post
Turn in your man card.
QFT
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
Supporter

I'm not Oprah, or Humphrey Bogart....but something in this story isn't adding up.

You're best friends....but you can't be friends because she's with another dude?

That either means you told her and she went another way or it creaped her out...the other dude can see it in you and doesn't want you around...or you're really butthurt that she got with someone else.

It sounds like you missed your boat....time to move on.

Life is a river, not a puddle. You can't swim back up shit creek with a baby spoon.

Other than having intercourse with another man...this outpouring of emotion might be your gayest moment.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Starter

no she went her way, i went mine
but i cant stand not having her as my friend
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future she can be happy i can be happy but we really shouldn't just throw a great friendship away so easy
shyguyms ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future she can be happy i can be happy but we really shouldn't just throw a great friendship away so easy
Dude.....you may want the friendship...but she obviously doesn't anymore. Move on before you're wearing a scarf and living in San Francisco.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #12
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Did you want to bang her or what?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Either drink more, or put the booze away. Either way, your only hurting yourself by rolling in this self pity.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #14
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future
doesn't sound like she's having much problem with that bro.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #15
GBM 8-12-15

I've been there, dude. It sucks.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.