Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2019, 03:23 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****

Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-11-2019 at 12:57 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:52 PM   #1606
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Not reaaaally.

But as much as I don't trust our pitching - is there any reason why I should trust Atlanta's?

Line us up against the Dodgers or Nationals and I think we have some serious troubles ahead. But Atlanta? I think they can steal that one. Soroka is mean when he's on but don't you think a wall's coming for him? Teheran is inconsistent and Keuchel is hot garbage. I'm probably missing someone I shouldn't be but the staff doesn't scare me.

And some combination of Melancon/Greene in the late innings doesn't strike fear in my heart either.

They can be had.
I always enjoy the Cards beating the Braves. The very first playoff game that I ever attended at old Busch stadium was against the Braves.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:21 PM   #1607
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - nobody seems to disagree that his wife was cheating on him.

The only real question at this point was whether or not it involved a teammate. And so far the betting favorite appears to be Lester.

So it would seem odd that he makes a debut last night with Lester on the mound and playing his wife's cover as his walkup music.

I mean I can't imagine that actually went down if he's still walking up to her song, especially with Lester on the bump. But man, athletes are just weird. And hyper-religious people are a little weird. And hyper-religious athletes are REALLY weird.
Of course it would be Lester. That guy is such a shitheel.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:44 PM   #1608
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Of course it would be Lester. That guy is such a shitheel.
Look at the amount of concentrated ass-bag on that 2011 Bosox team.

Lester, Papelbon, Beckett, Lackey, Adrian Gonzalez, JD Drew and Dustin Pedroia.

!@#$ me running that's a lot of shithead. All you have to do is add Jonny Gomes and Brian McCann to that bag of dicks and you may create a vortex of douche so strong that it forms a singularity and just sucks the entire universe in on itself.

"Man, what happened to that 'Chicken and Beer' Red Sox team that allowed them to come unglued so quickly in September?"

{looks at roster}

"Oh."
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:49 PM   #1609
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I just asked one of my buddies at the office who's a big Cubs fan about this. He'd heard the rumor, thinks it's true, it did involve Lester, and the situation apparently has created a great deal of strife in the club house that has contributed to the Cubs' less-than-stellar season to date.

Also, Zobrist's wife's divorce attorney is apparently in my building. Perhaps I've bumped into her in the elevator.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:03 PM   #1610
Politically Incorrect

You guys make me laugh. Bitching and whining and crying like little girls and your 3 games ahead of the Cubs.

Reading this thread I thought you were Pirates fans like me!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:13 PM   #1611
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You guys make me laugh. Bitching and whining and crying like little girls and your 3 games ahead of the Cubs.

Reading this thread I thought you were Pirates fans like me!
You gave up talented players for Chris Archer.

I have nothing else to add to this post, just thought I'd remind you.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:04 PM   #1612
In my youth i pray to keep

What where you looking for on that on, Marcell?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:56 PM   #1613
Has a particular set of skills

It’s going to be the Braves if we win the division, right? The Dodgers get the WC winner, right?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:02 PM   #1614
In my youth i pray to keep

You gotta be shitting me.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:12 PM   #1615
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
You gotta be shitting me.
DeJong has played such good D all year too. That’s a little league level mistake.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:28 PM   #1616
What's up braj?

This team is nuts man. 2011 vibe anyone?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:42 PM   #1617
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
This team is nuts man. 2011 vibe anyone?
Yea I am kind of seeing it. Just don't want to admit it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #1618
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Yea I am kind of seeing it. Just don't want to admit it.
Granted, it’s been against shit competition and/or at home, but you can see the confidence building each day.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:18 PM   #1619
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

****ing gave the lead right back.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:31 PM   #1620
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
****ing gave the lead right back.
My bad.