Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2016, 08:03 PM  
sorta mod-ish

BigMeatballDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
Quote:
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
Quote:
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0

Last edited by Bowser; 05-01-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:58 PM   #181
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Little Meat ball dave should be giving an update.
Thanks for correcting that. I'm sure it will come in time.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:22 AM   #182
Immanentize The Eschaton

There is a picture of him from about a week ago on his son's FB page.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:47 AM   #183
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRCDFED View Post
I am deeply saddened to hear this. I too have been off work since NYE when I had a brain aneurysm and collapsed. I've sice been trying to put my life back in order. RIP Dave. Heaven is getting a good apple.
best wishes dude!

hope you have many more years to share with us on cp.../
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:47 PM   #184
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Been trying to research and find out any news and have been coming up empty. I pray that Dave is not Suffering and that his Family is finding peace
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2016, 09:27 PM   #185
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Prayers sent young man... Stay strong...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2016, 04:12 PM   #186
Draconian Warlord

Prayers and donation sent.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:13 AM   #187
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Prayers and donation sent.
Ditto...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:00 PM   #188
Starter

Thank you all for donating. I have closed donations due to family issues. I'm on here to give an update. My father has been put into a nursing home and I have said my goodbyes and went back to Florida. As much as I wanted to stay in touch, my aunt is no longer giving me updates on my father anymore because I asked about extra money in the GoFundMe to go to the Cancer Society. Kinda ridiculous, but death changes people. I will start to be more active on the planet now that I am home and my life is on track. Thank you all once again. If it wasn't for the planet, my father would not have any kind of way to have the cremation. He would be pleased to know everything you have done for him.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #189
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
Thank you all for donating. I have closed donations due to family issues. I'm on here to give an update. My father has been put into a nursing home and I have said my goodbyes and went back to Florida. As much as I wanted to stay in touch, my aunt is no longer giving me updates on my father anymore because I asked about extra money in the GoFundMe to go to the Cancer Society. Kinda ridiculous, but death changes people. I will start to be more active on the planet now that I am home and my life is on track. Thank you all once again. If it wasn't for the planet, my father would not have any kind of way to have the cremation. He would be pleased to know everything you have done for him.
Family can be ... interesting.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 05-27-2016, 01:44 PM   #190
Veteran

Quote:
I hope he also knows how he was held in high regard on here and on a personal level, he made a difference in my life. I thank him for that more than I am able to express.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2016, 02:21 AM   #191
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I hope he also knows how he was held in high regard on here and on a personal level, he made a difference in my life. I thank him for that more than I am able to express.
this ^^
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2016, 06:59 AM   #192
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
As Go Bowe said, this.....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2016, 07:31 AM   #193
Inmem 2.0

People handle things differently just got to forgive. Hope you're doing ok Nick.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2016, 07:33 AM   #194
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
I can tell that you are a chip off the block from your dad... especially with the line, "kind of ridiculous, but death changes people." Which is so true and a very optimistic, empathetic and understanding way of looking at things. I can imagine your dad feeling/thinking the same way if he were in the situation you are in now. He will always live through you, buddy, so I hope you keep posting.

Hoping the best for you and your family. Your father came off as a sweetheart.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2016, 08:15 AM   #195
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I can tell that you are a chip off the block from your dad... especially with the line, "kind of ridiculous, but death changes people." Which is so true and a very optimistic, empathetic and understanding way of looking at things. I can imagine your dad feeling/thinking the same way if he were in the situation you are in now. He will always live through you, buddy, so I hope you keep posting.

Hoping the best for you and your family. Your father came off as a sweetheart.
REP. 100% this
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.