Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:48 PM   #901
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:01 PM   #902
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Tom Cruise is tough to take AND tough to resist.

He's so thirsty, but he's also committed, so you know he's always actively trying to win you over, but you also know he'll do some amazing shit to get it done.

Reminds me of a story about [I think it was] Ed Begley Jr. back in his standup days. This was when 'performance art' like Andy Kaufman was starting to come on the scene as 'comedy.' And Begley had a standup partner act where they were supposed to be a bluegrass/folk duo, but they just stood on stage for 15-20 minutes tuning their guitars. Play a chord, fiddle with the tuning knobs, play a chord, fiddle, play, etc. . . [EDIT: important point, this was one of those 'coffee house' impromptu standup gigs, not like a scheduled event with a theater where they advertised and sold tickets to 'see Begley and blah-blah, live comedy!!']

Folks would be quiet for a little bit, then they'd start to laugh, then they'd start to boo and throw stuff, then eventually they would start howling with laughter.

Which is to say, commitment to a bit can be irritating, until it eventually becomes inspired.
Guess I haven't had enough coffee today. What do we mean by "thirsty"?

Anyway, I went through a period where I wasn't too high on TC, but I'm over it now. He's a good watch, generally. he may not do a lot of thought-provoking stuff, but he does a lot of fun movies.

Tom Hanks is great. But I might be biased because I actually met him once before he was famous. Or rather around the time he was doing that TV show "Bosom Buddies." Great guy.

And Julia Roberts is great-looking in that 'girl-next-door' way. And a pretty good actress as well. I've watched plenty of movies because she was in them and I figured they couldn't be bad because of it. Mostly I was right, every once in awhile I was wrong.

Oh, but about the Mandalorian. It's great.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:34 PM   #903
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Guess I haven't had enough coffee today. What do we mean by "thirsty"?
Eager to be well thought of, desperate for approval. Some limit to horniness, but I've always read it more generally as an impulse to impress.

Got its start from people labeling those who post sexy pictures online in order to get compliments as a 'thirst trap.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:36 PM   #904
oxymoron

The mark of true greatness for a television show is that I actually get up at 4:30 am so I can watch it before work.

Mando is I believe the first show to strike that mark.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:55 PM   #905
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
The mark of true greatness for a television show is that I actually get up at 4:30 am so I can watch it before work.

Mando is I believe the first show to strike that mark.
I can't believe that at 12am tomorrow morning, Season 2 will be at the halfway mark.

It seems like it's just getting started...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:42 PM   #906
I'll be back.

IT'S MANDO NITE IN AMUERICAAE

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:11 PM   #907
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I can't believe that at 12am tomorrow morning, Season 2 will be at the halfway mark.

It seems like it's just getting started...
I thought there was 7 episodes this year?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:27 PM   #908
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I thought there was 7 episodes this year?
There are 8 episodes in Season 2, with the season finale airing on December 18th.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:30 PM   #909
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
There are 8 episodes in Season 2, with the season finale airing on December 18th.
This year is so good, if all episodes were released at the same time like Netflix, I’d stay up all night and call in sick the next day.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:48 AM   #910
oxymoron

Spoiler!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:20 PM   #911
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 12:27 PM   #912
Supporter

Spoiler!
Old 11-20-2020, 03:01 PM
Baby Lee
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: n/m
Old 11-20-2020, 03:02 PM   #913
oxymoron

I'll have to watch it again, I was not very awake this morning...

Spoiler!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:21 PM   #914
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Spoiler!
They took alot from the EU Novels
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:48 PM   #915
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
They took alot from the EU Novels
Yep, which is actually really cool.

The one character that I’ve always wanted to see onscreen, whether Live Action or animated, is Jorj Car’das, so there’s still hope we might see him someday.