Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:01 AM   #4231
MER

Alchemy is way better
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:02 AM   #4232
Needs more middle fingers

"I forget how the West was won, I forget if this was ever fun"

-Taylor, the West was won on the arm of Mahomes and the back of Travis Kelce, while you were there cheering along with us. It WAS fun. Sorry the media and the haters couldn't stop making ya'll a spectacle.

"I just learned these people only raise you to cage you"

-Yup. They love you so they can hate you. **** 'em.

"Sarahs and Hannahs in their Sunday best, Clutching their pearls, sighing, “What a mess”"

-Yup, we had a few of those right here on this forum. All the Swift/Kelce Love Haters will forever be known as Sarahs and Hannahs. Bunch of ****in' Sarahs and Hannahs you all are.

"Screaming, “But daddy I love him” I’m having his baby, No I’m not, but you should see your faces"

-Haha, Taylor, you troll, you.

"No I’m not coming to my senses, I know he’s crazy, but he’s the one I want"

-Ol' Girl is SPRUUUUUNG. Love is a great thing. Good for them.

"He was chaos, he was revelry, Bedroom eyes like a remedy'

-Trav, you sly dog....
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 11:07 AM   #4233

"Soon enough the elders had convened down at the City Hall “Stay away from her,” the saboteurs protested too much, Lord knows the words we never heard,"

-****ing haters trying to get in the way of love.

"Just screeching tires and true love"

-Yes Taylor, we all remember the night ya'll drove off in Trav's classic convertible.

"I’d rather burn my whole life down, Than listen to one more second of all this bitching and moaning"

-A-****ing-Men, Taylor. Tell these hating ass bitches what's up!

"God save the most judgmental creeps, Who say they want what’s best for me, Sanctimoniously performing soliloquies I’ll never see. Thinking it can change the beat of my heart when he touches me"

-Damn, i mean....Taylor is handing it to them now.

"You ain’t gotta pray for me, Me and my wild boy and all this wild joy, If all you want is gray for me, then it’s just white noise, then it’s just my choice"

-Tell 'em tay Tay! Tell 'em you love Trav!
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:08 AM   #4234

"Time, doesn’t it give some perspective?

And no you can’t come to the wedding

I know he’s crazy but he’s the one I want"

-That's it. Chiefs kingdom, we have a wedding to attend. Our boy bagged the goods.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:30 AM   #4235
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
"Soon enough the elders had convened down at the City Hall “Stay away from her,” the saboteurs protested too much, Lord knows the words we never heard,"

-****ing haters trying to get in the way of love.

"Just screeching tires and true love"

-Yes Taylor, we all remember the night ya'll drove off in Trav's classic convertible.

"I’d rather burn my whole life down, Than listen to one more second of all this bitching and moaning"

-A-****ing-Men, Taylor. Tell these hating ass bitches what's up!

"God save the most judgmental creeps, Who say they want what’s best for me, Sanctimoniously performing soliloquies I’ll never see. Thinking it can change the beat of my heart when he touches me"

-Damn, i mean....Taylor is handing it to them now.

"You ain’t gotta pray for me, Me and my wild boy and all this wild joy, If all you want is gray for me, then it’s just white noise, then it’s just my choice"

-Tell 'em tay Tay! Tell 'em you love Trav!
Quote:
"Time, doesn’t it give some perspective?

And no you can’t come to the wedding

I know he’s crazy but he’s the one I want"

-That's it. Chiefs kingdom, we have a wedding to attend. Our boy bagged the goods.
Are...... are you my daughter?

She's been talking about this stuff all day.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 11:33 AM   #4236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Are...... are you my daughter?

She's been talking about this stuff all day.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:35 AM   #4237
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Trav songs

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:54 AM   #4238
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Wife just text me that the first Tay Tay song about Travis just dropped.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Swifties of all ages, i present you, Taylor's first song about Travis:

“I’m having his baby, NO IM NOT BUT YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACES”

Supposedly this about the guy before Travis.. I think his songs will be on the next album..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 12:19 PM   #4239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Supposedly this about the guy before Travis.. I think his songs will be on the next album..
That's what some say, but i don't believe it. There's no reference to a break up in the song and there seems to be so many references to Travis. The songs about Matt Healy seem to be bitter break up songs as he cheated on her allegedly.

While this song seems very much written in the present with numerous lines that are relatable to Travis. Such as her dad meeting him and liking him..."Sunday Best"..."How the West was won" "Wild, wild boy". etc
Old 04-19-2024, 12:26 PM   #4240
In Search of a Life

Quote:

But really..... she absolutely LOVES this stuff. Follows it. Tells me all about it. I blow her mind every so often by learning something online and saying "hey did you see XXXXXXX with Taylor & Travis?" She'll say something "Wow, where did you hear that? I haven't even heard that yet."

It's been fun experiencing this with her.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 12:32 PM   #4241
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
"I Thought I Was a Tight End, Before He Made Me His Wide Receiver"
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 12:37 PM   #4242

Quote:
I think you're right. One of her next album lyrics just leaked. She really doesn't hold back.

"Endzone, touchdown. You won my heart on the east side of town
Champion, Super Bowl. I feel your love deep in my soul
Jackson County, what the hell. Our relationship was special but you couldn't tell
Sales tax. No vote. Now Kansas is where my man will become the GOAT"
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 12:41 PM   #4243
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
"I Thought I Was a Tight End, Before He Made Me His Wide Receiver"

"He didn't pull out, now I've got a fullback...siiiiide!"
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-19-2024, 02:24 PM   #4244
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Are you chumps really fangirling over these mediocre songs? Smh let's be better than this ya'll Where's your TESTOSTERONE GONE!!??
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 05:10 PM   #4245
MVP

This and the Caitlin Clark thread really need to die already lol
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote