Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2014, 11:17 AM   #2
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
she is thinking of rangeland ecology and management.
Well, that's a good place for it. I have dozens of Aggie friends from my time in Texas and they're all decent folks. I'm not really contributing much here. It's not a bad place but she's going to experience some culture shock anywhere she goes.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:27 AM   #3
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Might I suggest Kansas State? Closer to home, great school for this.

Sports bullshit talking aside, Manhattan is a really, really neat college town, and I think she'd love it.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:30 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
I go there and that is my major. Any questions?
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
I go there and that is my major. Any questions?
have I ever worked on your car before mike bartmess?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:57 PM   #6
Shit

Quote:
BTW I know the answer to this question, and you do too, Michael bartmess, just wondering why you would leave reviews online like I had. total bitch move. ****ing pussy
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:12 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
I don't know jason judd, have I?
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:14 PM   #8
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
I don't know jason judd, have I?
no you haven't bitch.

see it doesn't bother me one bit that you say my name, im open to people knowing me, hell I use the shop name as my user name...

I don't need to bitch out and hide behind a computer and some reviews.

you are a bitch and a pussy and would never say anything to my face.

bitch