MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Rams get:
2025 1st
2025 3rd(Chiefs)

Chiefs get:
Kupp

At #19 Veach can take the best OT on the board. Veach also gets Kupp on a 3 year deal that will only cost us about $20M a year! Then to make the math work and give Kupp a lower 2nd round pick value(See Diggs trade for Marketplace value atm) we swap our late 2nd(#64) with Rams #52.

Gets our tackle, elite WR at a great price with low risk AND an earlier 2nd rounder to grab another WR or OL or even just BPA.
Before you post another trade scenario, you should ask yourself this question:

If I was the GM of this other team, with knowledge of my roster and cap situation, would I make this trade?

Because no ****in' way would the Rams do that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.