Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 03:15 PM   #2
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Looks like it's just really ramping up funding and de-regulating 7(a) loans through the SBA.

Those have always been administered by the banks themselves but ultimately backed by the government. From what I can see, the SBA will essentially 'purchase' the forgiveable obligations from qualified lenders in the event that they certify that the funds were used by the borrower on allowed expenses.

I just don't see how this can be a direct loan program - who in the federal government has the infrastructure for that? The Treasury department damn sure isn't geared up to accept millions of credit applications.

That just cannot be right.
yeah Mnuchin yesterday said that you will go to your local bank and should be able to apply and get money same day.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 03:16 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Looks like it's just really ramping up funding and de-regulating 7(a) loans through the SBA.

Those have always been administered by the banks themselves but ultimately backed by the government. From what I can see, the SBA will essentially 'purchase' the forgiveable obligations from qualified lenders in the event that they certify that the funds were used by the borrower on allowed expenses.

I just don't see how this can be a direct loan program - who in the federal government has the infrastructure for that? The Treasury department damn sure isn't geared up to accept millions of credit applications.

That just cannot be right.
Only way I could see is if they use existing USDA/HUD/whatever infrastructure. If so watch out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 03:14 PM   #4
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Just called my local banks and both said the loans will be ran direct through the government.
Those are the sba loans already available
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 03:16 PM   #5
The Constitutional Choo choo

I went back to work...
Brick and stone dont lay themselves.
It was a nice break though.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:33 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I went back to work...
Brick and stone dont lay themselves.
It was a nice break though.
Neither does pipe.

It's a rough job, but someone has to do it.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:06 PM   #7
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Neither does pipe.

It's a rough job, but someone has to do it.
Yes sir
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 03:24 PM   #8
Shit

My bank told me the same time yesterday, notorious.

They know very little about what will be available until the bill gets passed. I asked while I changed his oil today.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:10 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
My bank told me the same time yesterday, notorious.

They know very little about what will be available until the bill gets passed. I asked while I changed his oil today.
Thanks.

I deal with small town banks. They know farm loans and home mortgages. That's about it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 03:51 PM   #10
Always ask 'Why?"

Thanks again to SAUTO for pointing the Paycheck Protection loan...

I've lined up two banks to compete on this SBA 7)A loan.

2.5 X average monthly payroll is for us not a large number, but if it has a path to be forgiven, then is worth the trouble.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:25 PM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Hang in there, everyone.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 05:11 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

I just wish they’d hurry the **** up woth this

People can’t wait forever on it
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:21 PM   #13
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I just wish they’d hurry the **** up woth this

People can’t wait forever on it
I'd be on the phone with Aspen Dental's HR if I were you..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:35 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I'd be on the phone with Aspen Dental's HR if I were you..
I might

They’re gonna be in trouble to if this drags
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:31 PM   #15
Cool as a Cucumber

This is a FB post by the owner of Little Apple Brewery in Manhattan KS yesterday, sorry it's kind of long.

So, here we are, yet another day of diminishing prospects and frustration. The SBA Disaster Loan application site was down all day. It figures, probably crashed under the weight of hundred of thousands of users trying to access. Last night, I spent two hours getting two pages done, the site is clunky and inefficient. Very disappointing. I’ll try again tomorrow.
I don’t know how many of you saw the Tucker Carlson show last night on Fox. Disclaimer: I am not a Fox watcher or follower of any of their personalities. But, in the interest of providing salient information for restaurant owners, there was a segment featuring Wolfgang Puck and Thomas Keller, two of the most pre-eminent chefs and restaurant owners in the country. They voiced a concern and subsequent solution for many restaurant owners, one that I have been lobbying my federally elected representatives for nearly every day over the past two weeks.
The issue is Business Interruption/Income insurance, and the fact that insurance companies across the country are blanketly denying these claims. There are two issues here: virtually all policies exclude ‘viruses’: and conditioning claims under Civil Authority (mandatory governmental closings) clauses with ‘physical damages’. I ask you, who knew? Who reads the fine print of these 150-page policies? And who among us anticipated the situation we find ourselves in?
The solution offered by Puck and Keller is identical to the one I have been futilely pleading my elected representatives to pursue; have the Federal government force insurance companies to honor these claims and then back the payment of benefits with funding and subsidies. This is a simple approach to a growing nightmare amongst restaurant owners.
Consider the application and documentation process required to qualify for federal assistance. It is a formidable endeavor for a small business owner who may not have the resources available to complete the application for a favorable result. And then, the backlog of submissions, the understaffed federal agencies, the wait for response and potentially additional qualifying corroboration. Many will not survive the process, the clock is moving fast. Decisions need to be made tomorrow.
A more desirable avenue for relief and restoration lies in the insurance industry, we all know our agent. A simple phone call, a review of plummeting sales, file a claim, have an adjustor review it, check in the mail. That is how this should work, not the mountain of red tape and bureaucracy we are seeing. Think of this, when the president of the country and the director of the CDC stand in front of the American people and say “Don’t go to restaurants”, that is the death knell, the order for mandatory closure. Business owners should have protection as provided for in their policies regardless of fine print language!
So a little advice if you have B/I insurance, and this may be remedial for some of you, read your policy, check with your agent to see if your carrier has issued a position statement, if so file a claim even if your agent discourages it. At the same time contact your State insurance commission and file a complaint against your carrier. Cover your bases, show due diligence.
If you are in the restaurant industry and looking for marching orders, here they are. Every day, first thing, write your federally elected representatives, both senators and your congressman. That is essential. There needs to be a groundswell, and it needs to be sustained. I’m sure we all have a myriad of concerns about the effect of this crisis on our businesses, voice them. Emphasize the insurance issue. We need serious activation, if Puck and Keller can step it up, we can too.
Please share if you know somebody the industry.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.