Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:53 AM   #916
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
The list maker can suck a dick. They're horrible at this.
Pshhh. I concur
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:04 AM   #917

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Pshhh. I concur, I want to suck someone's dick
FYP
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:05 AM   #918
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
FYP
I'm not black bob. Have a coke and a smile and stfu
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:10 AM   #919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I'm not black bob. Have a coke and a smile and stfu
And I'm not Richard Pryor, I don't do coke
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:11 AM   #920
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
And I'm not Richard Pryor, I don't do coke
Well played! Great movie!
Old 09-25-2014, 05:54 AM   #921
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Your roast got its own thread because you've earned it.
Because he are the Chiefs
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #922

Well. We're waiting.....

Last edited by crazycoffey; 10-23-2015 at 06:12 PM..
Old 09-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #923
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Did something happen to make Sorter post considerably less? I was on quite the hiatus myself, and noticed he's hardly here anymore when I got back.
A lot of high quality football people like DJ's Left Nut and Sorter got pretty sick of each topic getting hijacked and turning into the same Alex Smith conversation that was had months before the draft. You know how bitter CP can get about things like trading for backups, and the influx of 49er fans exacerbated those tensions. Any given football thread was a potential breeding ground for that shit, and could get ignited by either side.

I don't really blame them. My posting hasn't really decreased all that much since then, but I'm far less likely to take quality football threads seriously. Sometimes I just troll, othertimes I join the muck because it's just easier.

I think this offseason will be different, though, and things will start to change. We'll have a huge assortment of draft picks, so even if Dorsey goes super conservative, we'll have a ton of stuff to talk about. It won't be so focused on one or two positions like it was last year, which then lead to the same topic of OL importance being hashed over and over again.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #924
Supporter

Quote:
A lot of high quality football people like DJ's Left Nut and Sorter got pretty sick of each topic getting hijacked and turning into the same Alex Smith conversation that was had months before the draft. You know how bitter CP can get about things like trading for backups, and the influx of 49er fans exacerbated those tensions. Any given football thread was a potential breeding ground for that shit, and could get ignited by either side.

I don't really blame them. My posting hasn't really decreased all that much since then, but I'm far less likely to take quality football threads seriously. Sometimes I just troll, othertimes I join the muck because it's just easier.

I think this offseason will be different, though, and things will start to change. We'll have a huge assortment of draft picks, so even if Dorsey goes super conservative, we'll have a ton of stuff to talk about. It won't be so focused on one or two positions like it was last year, which then lead to the same topic of OL importance being hashed over and over again.
Yeah, I left completely for about 2 weeks a little bit ago. No one noticed. That's how I roll.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:14 PM   #925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, I left completely for about 2 weeks a little bit ago. No one noticed. That's how I roll.
It's not that no one noticed. Or even simply no one cared. We just enjoyed the absense.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:41 PM   #926
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:

Agreed this influx of 49er fans has had the worst effect on my fandom that I ever recall. I still watch the games but that excitement for a good outcome is out the window. I'm pretty much passive with the occasional chuckle.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:42 PM   #927
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

PGM tries guys. Lay off him.
Did you say he's trying? If so then I agree completely.

*note double entendre alert.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:54 PM   #928
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Agreed this influx of 49er fans has had the worst effect on my fandom that I ever recall. I still watch the games but that excitement for a good outcome is out the window. I'm pretty much passive with the occasional chuckle.
You are letting 49er fans on an internet message board effect how you feel when you watch Chiefs games?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:35 PM   #929
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Blame the cause, not the symptom.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #930
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:

I totally understand that. I used to have like 70% of my posts football related. The last 3 years or so that's dropped to about 15-20%. I got really sick of talking until I was blue in the face to a bunch of people who had their fingers in their ears screaming nah nah nah.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.