Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2024, 11:58 AM  
Generational Player

Alpha WR's

Thought I would create a thread dedicated to the Alpha WR's as there has been a lot of attention already on getting a better Mecole or MVS or tiny 140 lb slot WR's.

Alphas can't be stopped, you can only pray to contain them.

Malik Nabers

Adonai Mitchell

Adonai Mitchell is no stranger to Georgia fans. 2nd & 18, 8:16 left in the fourth quarter, Stetson Bennett drops back and completes a 40-yard touchdown strike to Mitchell over the outstretched Alabama defender to garner Georgia the lead in the national title.
It's arguably the biggest catch in program history, and according to sources, Mitchell is only scratching the surface of his stardom. It's virtually every day at this point, Mitchell will have people within the building raving about some miraculous catch he's made, or how he caught 80% of the footballs during 11on11 scrimmages.

Watch as Adonai takes over the game and has to be held repeatedly to avoid further embarrassment.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:02 AM   #121
Ultrabanned

Oh sure.

We all believe you live an absolutely charmed life when you’re functionally reeruned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 11:04 AM   #122
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Oh sure.

We all believe you live an absolutely charmed life when you’re functionally reeruned

Like, Like Literally?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:05 PM   #123
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Hmmm. Rice had more receptions, yards, and tds on fewer targets and a higher yards per reception. How is that somehow worse?
One had Mahomes
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:07 PM   #124
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If only they'd had tiny slot WR zay FLowers.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/...randon-flowers
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:47 PM   #125
MVP

Only incels who live in their parents' basement and spend their time jerking off to Jordan Peterson videos throw terminology around like 'alpha'-despite not knowing what it really means because they hope it makes them seem like 'alphas' through association. It's about as pathetic as it gets.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 03:16 PM   #126
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Only incels who live in their parents' basement and spend their time jerking off to Jordan Peterson videos throw terminology around like 'alpha'-despite not knowing what it really means because they hope it makes them seem like 'alphas' through association. It's about as pathetic as it gets.
Keep your political opinions in DC.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 03:25 PM   #127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Keep your political opinions in DC.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:09 PM   #128
Inmem 2.0

I need to feed some of these dudes dick to get their T levels up some betas in here
Old 03-01-2024, 04:20 PM   #129
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:26 PM   #130
Most Valuable Villain

About to ban the next person who refers to a WR with that term.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:32 PM   #131
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:33 PM   #132
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
About to ban the next person who refers to a WR with that term.
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

****ing shenanigans. I want a ban button!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:47 PM   #133
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.

Couldn't agree more. Peterson is a solid guy with good intentions, while Andrew Tate is a red pill caricature and very likely a POS.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:57 PM   #134
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

****ing shenanigans. I want a ban button!
I've had it in the draft forum for years.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:28 PM   #135
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Worthy is the Paris Campbell and Adonai is the Terry McLaurin on Texas.

I have already done this years ago where people said I was crazy to have Mclaurin ahead of the incredible tiny slot Parris.

What the **** are you talking about?

McLaurin was 6 ft/208
Campbell was 6 ft/205

If you’re trying to make yourself look prone to pulling wild and inaccurate statements out of your ass, you’re doing a great job.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote