Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2024, 12:05 PM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Duncan Idaho's Compendium of Comprehensive Offseason Plans

Offseason Plan: Version 5.0

Now with more Chris Jones, for sure, and an understanding of his contract. And Drue Tranquill on contract.

Cut
WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
DE Charles Omenihu (last time, I said this stunk. Hearing him saying today that he thinks he should be paid like the guys in the tier right behind Nick Bosa makes it a pretty no-brainer. He clearly isn’t in a spot to do a small extension. So cut him loose.)

Extend
S Justin Reid (4/$49M – I stick to the restructure of Reid in this run. He’s just so solid and good and reliable, and the secondary still needs a veteran leader.)

Tag and Trade
CB L’Jarius Sneed (this time, I send him to the Vikings for #42 because that’s fun)

Trade
WR Kadarius Toney (2025 conditional 6th)

Let Walk
Mike Edwards
Derrick Nnadi
Willie Gay
Jerick McKinnon
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Blake Bell
Richie James
Deon Bush
Tommy Townsend (we don’t need him any more, we have the Dolphin)
Jody Fortson
Prince Tega-Wanogho

Re-Sign
Tershawn Wharton (3 years, $9.5M – The DT room is thin even with Jones back, and watching the SB we really saw what I thought was Wharton’s best game. I like having a DT with that burst and speed, and he has clearly gotten much stronger, and he is athletic enough to run some DE snaps in a pinch)
James Winchester (minimal deal)
Malik Herring (ERFA tender)
Jack Cochrane (ERFA tender)
Nazeeh Johnson (ERFA tender)
Mike Caliendo (ERFA tender)

FA Moves
QB Trevor Siemian (1/$1.7M – veteran QB)
DE Yetur Gross-Matos (1/$1.6M – just seems like a good bet for KC as a Spags-type DE who is a Veach reclamation attempt special to boot)
OT Yosh Nijman (2/$12.3M – I just am not comfortable going into the draft with only Wanya Morris and a rookie at LT. Nijman provides a little veteran depth with some upside).

With these deals done, I’m still sitting on about $22M of cap space without restructuring Mahomes at all. I’ve added draft capital and addressed LT insurance/depth with a vet I think can be at least AVERAGE at LT.

I still dive back in at this point for WR Darnell Mooney at 1/$8M , with incentives up to $12M. That still leaves me about $15M in cap space, which I could use to sign draft picks and hunt for June 1 cuts/late FA bargains. I’m tempted to go get Teair Tartt in this cycle but hold off.

Getting into the season without touching Mahomes deal at ALL is going to really help with flexibility in 2025, when it’s going to be needed due to the Jones situation being added to the books.

Draft
Needs based on plan so far:
As before, we’re still looking at a pretty set roster that doesn’t have any glaring needs but needs to invest at DT, WR, and LT.

Simulator used: NFL Mock Draft Database (best aggregated big board at this point)

1.32: Kingsley Suamataia, LT, BYU. Suamataia needs seasoning, but his upside is high and he checks the size, arm length, and athleticism boxes to be a good long-term LT for the Chiefs.

2.42: Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan. This might be high
OK, this might be a bit of a reach. But Wilson is someone I haven’t mocked to KC before and I do think his speed, explosiveness, and ability to make cuts at top speed make him a good fit for KC’s offense. With Mooney only signed for one year, Wilson would be on hand with experience under his belt for 2025 and beyond for that role.

Also considered: Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina. I probably would go here like I did in my last mock, but I wanted to switch it up.

2.64 Sedrick Van Pran, IOL, Georgia. Here’s a new one. I considered dipping for another WR here (hothead Jermain Burton!) but instead stick on the OL. The Jones decision is going to come with consequences on other players, and I may need to account for them. Van Pran can be a stud C or a good G. If Humphrey walks, you’re covered. If Smith walks, you’re covered. If they cut Thuney to keep Smith and Humphrey, you’re covered. If they need to move Humphrey off C because of Snaps, you’re covered.

3.95 McKinnley Jackson, DT, Texas A&M Big bulky dude to help replace Nnadi.

4.131 Brenden Rice, WR, USC. His 40 at the combine was a disappointment, but I still like his size and ability to work the scramble drill. Great bloodlines, great work ethic, and I think he’s faster than his 40.

5.158 Deantre Prince, CB, Ole Miss. I missed on the round 2 and round 3 CB values/fits. His size/speed/athletic profile tracks with the Day 3 gems the Chiefs have been finding. Let’s keep it rolling.

5.172 Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville. I am not first to the Guerendo train, but I’m on it. Size/speed combo is great. I doubt he actually makes it here, though.

7.250 Gabe Hall, DT, Baylor. I like Hall’s size and athletic ability. Seemed worthwhile for a Day 3 stab.

Wrapping it up

This will be my last offseason exercise. I’m pretty stoked about where KC lands in this, honestly.

Two-deep (Re-signed,FA adds, rookies)

(2) QB: Mahomes/Siemian
(3) RB: Pacheco/Guerendo/Prince
(6) WR: Rice, Mooney, Wilson/ Watson, Rice, Moore
(3) TE: Kelce/Gray/min contract vet

(2) OT: Nijman/Suamataia

(2) OG: Thuney/Morris
(1) C: Humphrey/Van Pran
(2) RG: Smith/Caliendo
(2) RT: Taylor/Morris

(6) DE: Karlaftis, Anudike-Uzomah, Gross-Matos, Harring, Thompsonsmall contract vet
(5) DT: Jones,Wharton,Farrell, Jackson ,Hall

(5) LB: Bolton, Tranquill, Chenal, Cochrane, Jones

(6) CB: McDuffie, Williams, Watson, Johnson, Jones, Prince
(4) S: Reid, Cook, Conner, inexpensive vet, probably Deon Bush

(1) LS: Winchester
(1) K: Butker
(1) P: The Dolphin

That leaves 1 spot floating if my count is right, probably goes to depth at OL or maybe another DB who is a special teams asset.

The defense still is built around Chris Jones and I know that DE room is going to make some people nervous. I’d be looking for some training camp cuts/late FA additions to beef that spot up some more. The LB corps is still a strong one (and still one of the better ones in the NFL, if not quite as versatile in base with Willie Gay presumably making a lot of money elsewhere), and the secondary is still a strength (probably a little stronger at S in 24 than it was in 23, with Reid, Conner, and Cook, but obviously turning things over at CB).

I’d feel good about the chances for a 3-peat with this one, and I think KC would be the preseason favorite in this run. Defense is still strong, offense got a bunch of help.

Looking ahead to 25, I haven’t addressed Bolton-Humphrey-Smith. In light of the Jones signing and structure, I don’t think they can keep 2 any more. Might just be one… and maybe neither of the OL.

Offseason Plan: Version 4.0
Spoiler!

Offseason Plan: Version 3.0

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Offseason Plan: Version 2.0

Spoiler!

Offseason Plan: Version 1.0
Spoiler!

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 03-11-2024 at 10:19 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:33 PM   #91
MVP

3.0 leaves me wanting at wr and I’m a little u sure of Robinsons fit right now but I don’t hate it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 11:25 PM   #92
Starter

For WR would so much rather have Samuel at 4/45 than Brown at 4/70.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 02-04-2024, 12:00 AM   #93
Veteran

Think i prefer earlier versions Duncan. With this version we seem worse at CB, DT and I'm not sure we sufficiently improve at WR. I'm not a Samuel fan and Burton feels like a player we don't really need. If we have pick 19 I'm using it to get Thomas or Franklin and feeling a lot more confident about WR.

DT looks pretty strong in FA. I think there's a good chance if we let Jones walk we can rebuild a more rounded room without needing a DL R1 pick, that'd be my preference. Maybe I'm too locked in on a single approach, I dunno.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-04-2024, 06:19 AM   #94
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Yeah, I’m not sure it’s my favorite, but I was purposely trying to take a different tack.

Re: the Sneed trade, it’s hard for me to see trading him for anything less than a first, plus. He isn’t Jalen Ramsey (insert snide Jamar Chase comment here), but he’s damn good.

And crow, yeah, that trade is OFF but is what was offered me by the computer on NFL MDD.

This one was about the exercise for me.

And on Robinson, I think he’d primarily be an undertackle for KC. At 6-5/285 I don’t know that they would be asking him to put on 20+ to stick there. More like 10 to me.

Schematically, Samuel is a good fit for the things they wanted to do with Toney. He’s fast, he breaks tackles, he’s a YAC threat, and he doesn’t drop the ball. That’s where I see it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:39 AM   #95
MVP

I like those first 5 picks! I'm not familiar with the others.

Ultimately, I'd choose Sneed > Reid but I appreciate a good mock!

I think Sneed's our #1 offseason target right now simply bc CJ's price.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:07 AM   #96
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Think i prefer earlier versions Duncan. With this version we seem worse at CB, DT and I'm not sure we sufficiently improve at WR. I'm not a Samuel fan and Burton feels like a player we don't really need. If we have pick 19 I'm using it to get Thomas or Franklin and feeling a lot more confident about WR.

DT looks pretty strong in FA. I think there's a good chance if we let Jones walk we can rebuild a more rounded room without needing a DL R1 pick, that'd be my preference. Maybe I'm too locked in on a single approach, I dunno.
If I remember right, Thomas WAS available in this draft at 19. You could certainly go that route (or Franklin) and approach it differently, but I was purposely trying to avoid taking a WR in round 1.

One thing that makes me more informed about the draft - and I think better able to be balanced when reacting to the things the Chiefs actually do - is trying to take different approaches and see how they work out.

Roster building is intricate and fascinating. There are a lot of factors, so these "whole offseason" exercises are a lot of fun. I'll do a few more, I'm sure, as the draft approaches.

Re: Burton, I think that's a player with a well-rounded skillset who can be a much better pro than college player.

He doesn't drop the ball. He tracks deep balls well. He has good speed and solid size. He can run routes. He has been an inside and outisde receiver in college. It's not as sexy as Franklin or Brian Thomas (who I think is a one-trick pony right now, though he is very, very good at that one trick).
Old 02-06-2024, 12:55 AM   #97
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If I remember right, Thomas WAS available in this draft at 19. You could certainly go that route (or Franklin) and approach it differently, but I was purposely trying to avoid taking a WR in round 1.

One thing that makes me more informed about the draft - and I think better able to be balanced when reacting to the things the Chiefs actually do - is trying to take different approaches and see how they work out.

Roster building is intricate and fascinating. There are a lot of factors, so these "whole offseason" exercises are a lot of fun. I'll do a few more, I'm sure, as the draft approaches.

Re: Burton, I think that's a player with a well-rounded skillset who can be a much better pro than college player.

He doesn't drop the ball. He tracks deep balls well. He has good speed and solid size. He can run routes. He has been an inside and outisde receiver in college. It's not as sexy as Franklin or Brian Thomas (who I think is a one-trick pony right now, though he is very, very good at that one trick).
It's a good point on the whole offense approach. I'm too lazy and not confident enough in my cap workings. Would quite like to do a few versions otherwise.

You've got me thinking on Samuel, he might now be my WR FA preference.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-06-2024, 12:26 PM   #98
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Every now and again I just try a complete pivot draft. But what I've also found is that this draft isn't gonna go as smoothly as I hoped it might. Whenever I do the PFF board and turn the randomness down a little and turn draft for need up a bit (because many teams do) and position value up a lot (because almost all teams do that) the draft suddenly gets real tough, real fast.

But this last attempt I decided to work some trade downs (I don't usually do that) and while I don't love the result, I didn't think it was awful either.

Devontez Walker in the mid-2nd. Brandon Dorlus and Leonard Taylor to try to rebuild the interior with some youth (I'd really love that) with two picks in the 3rd. Kris Abrams-Draine in the late 3rd because I thought the value was too good to pass up and CB depth is always good.

Cade Stover and Gabriel Murphy in the 4th; obviously I like Stover but I think Murphy is another interesting situational pass-rusher here, if maybe a little undersized for a full-time role. In the 4th, who cares?

Cody Schrader in the 5th as well as James Williams - athletic cover safety out of Miami and Steele Chambers as a STs and backup Will out of Ohio State. Trey Knox as a practice squad and developmental flyer with my last pick in the 6th.

There's not a knockout pick in that group, but I think that's going to be the nature of this draft. There's gonna be a lot of "damn, just missed our guy" I think. And we're going to be sitting there with a lot of similarly situated prospects with some frequency.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2024, 12:40 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

My thing is, if you just keep stacking good football players, eventually some of them will develop into elite difference makers. It's just the nature of the thing.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2024, 12:55 PM   #100
MVP

Super intrigued by Robinson, but wondering why he wasn't identified during the year as a potential 1st rounder?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-06-2024, 01:05 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Every now and again I just try a complete pivot draft. But what I've also found is that this draft isn't gonna go as smoothly as I hoped it might. Whenever I do the PFF board and turn the randomness down a little and turn draft for need up a bit (because many teams do) and position value up a lot (because almost all teams do that) the draft suddenly gets real tough, real fast.

But this last attempt I decided to work some trade downs (I don't usually do that) and while I don't love the result, I didn't think it was awful either.

Devontez Walker in the mid-2nd. Brandon Dorlus and Leonard Taylor to try to rebuild the interior with some youth (I'd really love that) with two picks in the 3rd. Kris Abrams-Draine in the late 3rd because I thought the value was too good to pass up and CB depth is always good.

Cade Stover and Gabriel Murphy in the 4th; obviously I like Stover but I think Murphy is another interesting situational pass-rusher here, if maybe a little undersized for a full-time role. In the 4th, who cares?

Cody Schrader in the 5th as well as James Williams - athletic cover safety out of Miami and Steele Chambers as a STs and backup Will out of Ohio State. Trey Knox as a practice squad and developmental flyer with my last pick in the 6th.

There's not a knockout pick in that group, but I think that's going to be the nature of this draft. There's gonna be a lot of "damn, just missed our guy" I think. And we're going to be sitting there with a lot of similarly situated prospects with some frequency.
There's a lot of homer in that draft. Frankly, you have to draft Steele Chambers for his porn star name if not his on field play.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:30 AM   #102
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My thing is, if you just keep stacking good football players, eventually some of them will develop into elite difference makers. It's just the nature of the thing.
Sneed
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:49 AM   #103
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
There's a lot of homer in that draft. Frankly, you have to draft Steele Chambers for his porn star name if not his on field play.
Oh c'mon - that's only two Mizzou guys.

And we definitely need a 'back - a guy who performed like Schrader did and looked good in the Senior bowl is worth a 3rd day pick. I still think he should've gotten some Heisman consideration - he was truly incredible this year.

KAD may have been a bit of a reach but I think that's really strong value there. He's a good player; was the equal of Rakestraw most of the year (better than him in the first half) and Ennis is being seen by some (not me) as a 1st rounder.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 02:20 PM   #104
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I've had a similar experience with the simulators, it's less promising than I originally thought on elite talent likely available to us, so I'm often moving down. But generally I'll start from a certain premise on what's happened in FA.

My general assumption is Veach won't have a rookie or Morris at LT and there's noone in FA beyond D. Smith, so he's likely coming back if he doesn't ask for silly money. Morris remains a guy to develop. I think one way or another we'll be solid ar DT at least. If Jones goes there's no way we're not bringing in a decent vet imo, probably 2. Could be wrong but that's my guess. Then I'm also assuming some sort of weapons have been added. Dunno if that's WR, TE or RB, but I'm normally guessing one of these is less of a need.

Makes it a lot easier to pick through things. I imagine everyone does a version of this I guess.
Old 02-08-2024, 06:39 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I've had a similar experience with the simulators, it's less promising than I originally thought on elite talent likely available to us, so I'm often moving down. But generally I'll start from a certain premise on what's happened in FA.

My general assumption is Veach won't have a rookie or Morris at LT and there's noone in FA beyond D. Smith, so he's likely coming back if he doesn't ask for silly money. Morris remains a guy to develop. I think one way or another we'll be solid ar DT at least. If Jones goes there's no way we're not bringing in a decent vet imo, probably 2. Could be wrong but that's my guess. Then I'm also assuming some sort of weapons have been added. Dunno if that's WR, TE or RB, but I'm normally guessing one of these is less of a need.

Makes it a lot easier to pick through things. I imagine everyone does a version of this I guess.
Just look for the traits, and watch some video. Ignore the highlights from when they played Eastern Uganda State, that doesn't tell you anything. Watch and see what they did against the good teams.

so often, what pundits think is 'elite talent' turns out not to be, and guys that went later end up being the stars (like Rashee Rice).
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.