Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2024, 02:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Current Roster Composition

Figured I would put together a visual of our current roster. A few notes below:

We have 66 guys on the Active Roster.

In my opinion, we have 35 virtual roster locks, meaning we have 18 openings to fill via FA, Draft, UDFA, or Trade to reach a 53-man roster.

In my opinion, we have a pool of 8 roster spots (not holes) we should look to upgrade (in no order):
1- Running Back #3 (Perine)
2- Tight End #3 (Smith)
3- Wide Receiver #5 (Toney)
4- Wide Receiver #6 (Moore)
5- Wide Receiver #7 [if we keep 7] (Ross)
6- Tackle #3 or #4 (Niang)
7- Cornerback #6 (Boye-Dowe)
8- DE/Edge #5 (Dickerson)

In my opinon, we have 9 open holes that need to be filled (in no order):
1- Left Tackle #1
2- Running Back #2
3- Tight End #2 or #3
4- Tackle #4 or #5 (swing)
5- Guard #3 (swing)
6- Wide Receiver #4
7- Linebacker #5
8- Safety #5
9- Quarterback #2

In my opinion, we have a pool of 10 roster-worthy former Chiefs who might return via FA (in no order):
- Donovan Smith
- Jack Cochrane
- Mike Danna
- Blaine Gabbert
- Jerrick McKinnon
- Nazeeh Johnson
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire
- Mecole Hardman
- Richie James
- Prince Tega-Wanagho

We are in wave 2 or 3 of Free Agency, and here's a link to the top available Free Agents still available.

We currently have 7 picks in the upcoming draft, and then UDFA's to choose from.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3_20_24-Roster.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	127274  
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 06:04 PM   #2
MVP

Nice work!

I'll be interested to see the updated spreadsheet after the draft.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-20-2024, 07:26 PM   #3
MVP

I believe Cochran and Johnson were tendered as ERFAs. I could be wrong though
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 07:48 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I believe Cochran and Johnson were tendered as ERFAs. I could be wrong though
They were, as were Caliendo, Herring, and Christiansen

Caliendo is the swing OG/C
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:02 PM   #5
Veteran

Great thread. I’m glad someone pointed this out. Let’s assume we bring back Hardman on a cheap deal. Do we even need to draft a wr? I know many are hungry for it and if a wr is the best player available, I’m all for it but WR is not a need.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:03 PM
kcbubb
This message has been deleted by kcbubb. Reason: Dup
Old 03-27-2024, 09:15 AM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

I don't know if we keep 7 WRs this year.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.