Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2024, 09:22 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Bob McGinn annual scouts take on prospects

These are always good every year

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 09:29 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Second tweet not embedding for some reason. Here’s the 2nd part

Quote:
About Caleb Williams:

“He has. He can throw on timing. He just has rare feel for the game and playmaking. That team was horrible around him. The offensive line was atrocious. He’s worth the first pick."

“He’s a generational kid but he’s by no means a 100% kid,” a third scout said. “He’s got a lot going on. His dad’s a pain in the ass. He’s got a management team. He’s supposedly going to do nothing (at the combine), not even get the medical. It’s not the kid. It’s other people."

About Jayden Daniels:

“He’s No. 2,” said one scout. “It’s close (with Williams), much closer than No. 2 and No. 3 (Drake Maye). You saw it when he was a freshman at Arizona State. He had something to him. He can take one play and just blow it out."

About Drake Maye:

"I’ve never seen a quarterback who’s supposed to be a top guy have absolutely no answers for a team (North Carolina State). I always had concerns that he couldn’t raise his level, but that just cemented it."

"I don’t think he’s Tom Brady but he’s in the Tom Brady church as far as style of player. You’re not going to miss on the kid, either. Super competitive family. Youngest of four brothers, all of whom were college athletes. Kid knows how to work.”

About Bo Nix:

“He’s smart like Alex Smith,” a second scout said. “I think he’ll start. He doesn’t make mistakes. Good athlete, good arm strength. He improved a lot. At Auburn, he was just all over the place. He’s a very disciplined quarterback"

About J.J. McCarthy:

“He’s a good player,” one scout said. “I just don’t know he’s ever going to be any more than he is right now. Somebody said (Jim) Harbaugh loves him because he’s basically Harbaugh. He’s f—king gritty, strong defense, strong running game. Bo Nix is significantly better, and I like (Spencer) Rattler better than both of them.”

"I like J.J. but are you really going to take this guy in the first round?” a third scout said. “A guy that throws 15 times a game? They just keep him out of the way and they run the ball and play D. I just don’t think he’s a real talented guy."

On Michael Penix:

one scout said: “If it was before Michigan got a hold of him, I’d have him over Maye. But in that last game every flaw he had got exposed."
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 09:47 AM   #3
Comfortably Numb

I don't get the Drake Maye projection. He does nothing that excites you. Definitely spot on that despite being supposedly elite he didn't elevate his team. He lost to an awful Virginia team that was 1-5 when they met.

If I needed a qb and couldn't get Williams or Daniels I would trade back or get one of the other top OT's or WR and hope Nix falls to you in round 2.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli