DT:

Jer'Zhan Newton, Illinois

LB:

Jeremiah Trotter Jr., Clemson

CB:

Renardo Green, FSU

S:

Javon Bullard, Georgia

Last edited by staylor26; 03-05-2024 at 01:38 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:20 AM   #16
Veteran

OK I'm mainly thinking about value but.

QB - Drake Maye

RB - Isaac Guerendo - Wright is the best prospect but I was on the size-speed hype train early and I'm not getting off.

WR - Nabers - bottled it, couldn't decide on the million 'maybe' options.

TE - Cade Stovers - maybe, noone I really like

OT - Kiran Amegadjie

IOL - Jackson Powers-Booth

EDGE - Jared Verse - feel like I've liked this guy forever. Also like Latu a lot.

DT - Khristian Boyd - Newton is the best prospect, and I liked Fiske a lot even before the combine, despite his age. But I think this guy offers a lot of value as a rusher later on. Also love Sweat.

LB - Junior Colson. Wilson and Cooper are the best prospects

CB - Renardo Green - Quinyon Mitchell is my number one but I really like Green R3 on.

S - Kitan Oladapo - Bullard is the best prospect and this guy is RAW...but there's decent clay to mould. Also like James Williams a lot.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.