Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:49 AM   #1816
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mecole and Clyde are the guys to look for IMO. They’re gonna be focused on taking Kelce and Tyreek away while putting their 2nd best corner on Sammy. That leaves a big mismatch for Mecole.

Clyde is a wild card but White and David are excellent athletes. He can still ball but it’s not as big of a mismatch.

I think Mecole could have some huge plays Sunday
David is nursing a hamstring injury.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:49 AM   #1817
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mecole and Clyde are the guys to look for IMO. They’re gonna be focused on taking Kelce and Tyreek away while putting their 2nd best corner on Sammy. That leaves a big mismatch for Mecole.

Clyde is a wild card but White and David are excellent athletes. He can still ball but it’s not as big of a mismatch.

I think Mecole could have some huge plays Sunday
They can “focus on taking Kelce and Tyreek away” all they want. It’s not going to happen.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 10:53 AM   #1818
Starter

I agree on Clyde. A few reporters who watched our training camp pre season stated that are lots of plays in our play book from Clyde to receive. We haven't seen many of them yet and wouldn't be surprised if they come out Sunday.
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:55 AM   #1819
'Tis my eye!

Charles Haley.

"You're listening to greatness and when I leave, it leaves with me."

Shows off his 5 SB rings, talks a little bit about teamwork and then picks...

The Chiefs.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:59 AM   #1820
SuperChiefs

It's getting real now. I just picked up all my Superbowl party supplies and now I'm rewatching last year's Superbowl. C'MON SUNDAY!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:35 AM   #1821
Rookie

Bills fan here! Thought I might as well sign up, since we'll be seeing the Chiefs quite a bit in the years to come.

Here's my take on the SB...

All this talk in sports media of the Bucs defense like it's the 85 Bears... KC has a very good defense as well. It seemed like Allen was getting hit on every play in the AFC title Game, and our OL was excellent at pass protection all season and everyone was healthy. Unlike Allen, Brady cannot move, and will either go into a fetal position or lately toss up gifts to the defense when he is pressured.

Also, Tampa Bay has not consistently had to drive the ball in any of their playoff games. Green Bay gave them 2 free TDs, the blown coverage before half and the fumble right after half. Saints did the same type of thing. Up 7, driving, and Cook fumbles. Let them right back in it.

If you go back and really look at it, Tampa has had short fields for quite a few of their scores.

If KC can force them to drive the field consistently Brady is going to toss up gifts like he did in Green Bay.

Also, #1 defense against the deep ball? KC.

I have always been a fan of Andy Reid, so it's great to see him finally getting the respect he deserves as a HC. Mahomes is phenomenal, and it would be great for the game if KC wins this one, because we need new stars without "yeah buts" attached to their legacies.

I predict KC wins by 10+ Chiefs are the better team, by far.
GoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:36 AM   #1822
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:37 AM   #1823
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBills! View Post
Bills fan here! Thought I might as well sign up, since we'll be seeing the Chiefs quite a bit in the years to come.

All this talk in sports media of the Bucs defense like it's the 85 Bears... KC has a very good defense as well. It seemed like Allen was getting hit on every play in the AFC title Game, and our OL was excellent at pass protection all season and everyone was healthy. Unlike Allen, Brady cannot move, and will either go into a fetal position or lately toss up gifts to the defense when he is pressured.

Also, Tampa Bay has not consistently had to drive the ball in any of their playoff games. Green Bay gave them 2 free TDs, the blown coverage before half and the fumble right after half. Saints did the same type of thing. Up 7, driving, and Cook fumbles. Let them right back in it.

If you go back and really look at it, Tampa has had short fields for quite a few of their scores.

If KC can force them to drive the field consistently Brady is going to toss up gifts like he did in Green Bay.

I have always been a fan of Andy Reid, so it's great to see him finally getting the respect he deserves as a HC. Mahomes is phenomenal, and it would be great for the game if KC wins this one, because we need new stars without "yeah buts" attached to their legacies.

You are a good boy. Feel free to continue to contribute relevant information.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:43 AM   #1824
MVP

Quote:

We are unified in our hatred of Tounge-Kissing Tom...Hopefully this is the last year of the NFL coddling him to Superbowls.

Chiefs are primed to be the new enemy..its fun to watch.

Everyone loved Mahomes at first...until he beats THEIR team. Rams/ Seahawks are the only ones left...and the NFCE next year.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:49 AM   #1825
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex View Post
"buttpiratepyrex"?? real funny losers.

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Absolutely pathetic. How dare you call our landfill a dump.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:50 AM   #1826
In Search of a Life

Booger says Remmers and Wylie can’t contain JPP and Barrett because there is a reason why they ain’t starters in the league
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:50 AM   #1827
Thank you

Quote:

You seem like a sweetie!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:50 AM   #1828
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Booger says Remmers and Wylie can’t contain JPP and Barrett because there is a reason why they ain’t starters in the league
Oh shit, Booger said that? Shit. ****!
Old 02-05-2021, 11:51 AM   #1829
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Did somebody tell Booger that they’ve both been starters for almost the entire season?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:51 AM   #1830
MVP

I'm just surprised of the mod restraint in not using "Buttpiratesex"
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.