Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2019, 01:44 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie

This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:30 AM   #76
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Same here. Huge Crue fan and thought the movie could have been MUCH longer. I was hoping to see more of the process of making a record like Feelgood, but they skipped right over that.
Yeah, it should have been a series. Explored that era in music along with the part of our society that celebrated the bad antics of musicians as modern day rebels. Exposing yourself to innocent old ladies in public hotels in not being a rebel. But, that era did happen. Should be told better and more in-depth. I'm sure we will see something like that soon. Lots of good material.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:44 AM   #77
In Search of a Life

We watched this last night. I thought it was pretty good. I wish they had more about the early days in the clubs. Lots of great bands came up with the Crue. Vince comes off as a real dick, pretty much a perfect description. I saw the Crue a couple of times, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls Girls and then later when Vince and Tommy were out of the band. Their concerts were always brief- 1 1/2 hours and they were gone. Vince sounded terrible, but the stage show and Tommy spinning around were always cool.

We spent a summer rocking out on their demo that turned into Too Fast For Love. Still their best work. SATD was pretty badass too, but they began to go downhill after that. I skipped the farewell tour- I don't like paying for a bands retirement. I might see them when they get back together.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:45 AM   #78
In Search of a Life

Why did Ozzy have an Australian accent?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:13 AM   #79
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Vince comes off as a real dick, pretty much a perfect description. I saw the Crue a couple of times, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls Girls and then later when Vince and Tommy were out of the band. Their concerts were always brief- 1 1/2 hours and they were gone. Vince sounded terrible, but the stage show and Tommy spinning around were always cool.
Sadly, ego and lack of emotional maturity has ended many great bands,
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:18 AM   #80
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Sadly, ego and lack of emotional maturity has ended many great bands,
On the other hand, emotional maturity has also ended/diminished some great bands.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 02:21 PM   #81
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I dunno whether to or feel sorry for the guy.

dude...that's exactly how they were when they came through KC a few years back.
Godsmack opened for them, and crusssssshhhhed it.
Then, Crue came out and Vince sounded exactly like that. half finishing lines, out of key, out of breath. ...
awful. which sucked, because I was looking forward to it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:25 PM   #82
Banned!

Is John Corabi available?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:45 PM   #83
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
On the other hand, emotional maturity has also ended/diminished some great bands.
Nothing in the world worse than a well adjusted artist.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:46 PM   #84
Gimme My Berries Back!

Saw it last night—only cause I was bored and nothing else looked good on Netflix. It was okay.

I felt bad for little 4 year old Skylar Neil dying. You never see that part of raunchy druggie rockers.

Surprised to see Nikki's rotten childhood.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:51 PM   #85
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Same here. Huge Crue fan and thought the movie could have been MUCH longer. I was hoping to see more of the process of making a record like Feelgood, but they skipped right over that.
If this would have been a "mini series" it would have worked. But..not so much. The letting go of Vince and John C. too much to shove into 1.45 time frame. Vince coming back yadda yadda.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:07 PM   #86
Supporter

Quote:
Like what?
Will Smith.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:02 PM   #87
You Sweetie!

not related to the movie - but good story

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:13 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
We watched this last night. I thought it was pretty good. I wish they had more about the early days in the clubs. Lots of great bands came up with the Crue. Vince comes off as a real dick, pretty much a perfect description. I saw the Crue a couple of times, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls Girls and then later when Vince and Tommy were out of the band. Their concerts were always brief- 1 1/2 hours and they were gone. Vince sounded terrible, but the stage show and Tommy spinning around were always cool.

We spent a summer rocking out on their demo that turned into Too Fast For Love. Still their best work. SATD was pretty badass too, but they began to go downhill after that. I skipped the farewell tour- I don't like paying for a bands retirement. I might see them when they get back together.
You mean how everyone in LA copied Hanoi Rocks look?
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:41 PM   #89
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Will Smith.
The totality of your argument is a single guy who was nominated for two Oscars?

I don’t like Will Smith as an actor at all, but that seems like a strange argument to support your position.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:59 PM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
You mean how everyone in LA copied Hanoi Rocks look?
As long as they didn't copy Hanoi Rocks music, it's all cool.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.