Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-21-2020, 11:38 AM   #2
I'll be back.

I want a goddamn flashback showing the escape from the Sarlacc.

GIMME DAT SHIT
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 12:51 AM   #3
I'll be back.

Well this is the greatest ****ing thing ever.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 03:06 AM   #4
MONTANA #19

Rumor: a LUKE SKYWALKER series has entered active development at Disney!!!

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/youn...-works-disney/
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:27 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Rumor: a LUKE SKYWALKER series has entered active development at Disney!!!

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/youn...-works-disney/
If you read the article, they copied a story from some dopey website called Fandomwire.com and in the last sentence said "Take this with a grain of salt".

It's an educated guess at best and clickbait at worst.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:36 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
If you read the article, they copied a story from some dopey website called Fandomwire.com and in the last sentence said "Take this with a grain of salt".

It's an educated guess at best and clickbait at worst.
I was hoping it would be Sebastian Stan, so we could get some Luke adventures.

I'm thinking since they didn't do this (or something like it) that they aren't.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:40 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I was hoping it would be Sebastian Stan, so we could get some Luke adventures.

I'm thinking since they didn't do this (or something like it) that they aren't.
From my understanding, Sebastian Stan wasn't involved in this episode because he was out of the country filming Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

Supposedly, he wants the role of Luke Skywalker should it come available and Mark Hamill has publicly supported him as well, so if Lucasfilm does move forward with a Luke Skywalker series or even more cameos, it would be a shock if Stan wasn't involved.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:11 PM   #8
I'll be back.

this is showing up in my facebook ads

Old 12-22-2020, 03:14 PM   #9
I'll be back.

The book of boba fett is a 4-part miniseries.

So we're getting a 4-hour boba fett movie, basically. Most likely telling the tale of his escape from the Sarlacc.

IN
Old 12-22-2020, 04:23 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Most likely telling the tale of his escape from the Sarlacc.
Nah. That story could be told in less than 3 minutes of screen time.

As we saw in the trailer, this series will be about Boba Fett and Fennec Shand taking over Jabba's criminal underworld activities and how it ties into the overall narrative that F&F appear to be creating.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:44 PM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Nah. That story could be told in less than 3 minutes of screen time.

As we saw in the trailer, this series will be about Boba Fett and Fennec Shand taking over Jabba's criminal underworld activities and how it ties into the overall narrative that F&F appear to be creating.
I guess.

We NEED to have that story told, though.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:07 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I guess.

We NEED to have that story told, though.
Yeah, I completely agree.

The loss of his armor along with all of the scars on his face should make for a great flashback sequence.

Maybe we'll even see Cobb Vanth again because there's no such thing as too much Timothy Olyphant.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:18 PM   #13
sorta mod-ish

I want to see Boba hacking, slashing and burning his way out of that pit, even if it is just three minutes long.

And hell yes to more Timothy Olyphant.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2020, 03:40 PM   #14
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I want to see Boba hacking, slashing and burning his way out of that pit, even if it is just three minutes long.
It should be like a scene from Hellraiser.
Old 12-25-2020, 03:33 PM   #15
sorta mod-ish

Take this with a subjective grain of salt

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.