Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM  
Damnit Peg

2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository

Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:34 PM   #211
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Agreed. Why is it 6-7 weeks long? 2 weeks. Just make it two weeks.
I hate that 610 is the Royals station. I'd much rather listen to sports talk radio.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:48 PM   #212
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Agreed. Why is it 6-7 weeks long? 2 weeks. Just make it two weeks.
It's to stretch the pitchers out and to let them work on pitches to live hitters. I don't think the hitters really need it to be that long.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:55 PM   #213
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I hate that 610 is the Royals station. I'd much rather listen to sports talk radio.
Royals spring training games > 610 hosts
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:58 PM   #214
Starter

just shorten the season a bit and push opening day back to mid april like it used to be.
zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:10 PM   #215
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Royals spring training games > 610 hosts
You also said KC was more of a baseball town than a football town.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:11 PM   #216
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbazah View Post
just shorten the season a bit and push opening day back to mid april like it used to be.
Make a good chunk of interleague games double headers that are complete after seven innings.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:19 PM   #217
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Letting Cain go was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Hosmer didn't bother me but Cain did.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:44 PM   #218
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Letting Cain go was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Hosmer didn't bother me but Cain did.
There’s no way I give him 85m clams. He did earn about 40 in year 1 but he may not give them full value even after that great season.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:45 PM   #219
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Trevor Rosenthal hitting 99 on the radar today. Nice......
Always always liked him.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:48 PM   #220
"You like to drink?"

#Blowsenthal
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:22 PM   #221
The Insider

Quote:
Cain was a smart decision by Moore. He was on the wrong side of 30 for a big money deal.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:28 PM   #222
MVP

Quote:
The Brewers have had 1 good year and 1 bad year out of that 5 year deal so far and they owe him $51 million over the next 3 season. We'll see if he bounces back this season but it's looking like DM dodged a bullet.

I hope he does turn it around though because I'm a big fan as well.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:40 PM   #223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Your friend is kinda crazy. If everything clicked for Mondesi, he might go .280/.330/.550 with 25 HR and 50 SB.

If you pair that with his strong defense, you’d have an incredibly valuable player... but still someone on par with Lindor in overall skill.
There is 1 thing Mondesi needs to work on to really increase his game and that is take more walks.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:49 PM   #224
The Beast Inside Your Head

Cain is doing about as expected. Put up a solid year and then fell of a cliff.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:56 PM   #225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
There is 1 thing Mondesi needs to work on to really increase his game and that is take more walks.
I liked this tweet from Mellinger today: