Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-21-2021, 09:02 PM  
Supporter

Yeesh - Alec Baldwin just plopped into a world of hurt

Breaking - details forthcoming

Discharged a 'prop' weapon that resulted in a death and another severe injury.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...c47b69ce5.html

Last edited by Baby Lee; 10-21-2021 at 09:36 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:12 PM   #166
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Alec should get a teardrop tattoo. He got street cred now.
Damn. Keepin it real.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:26 PM   #167
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
How about the 15 people who gave me a thumbs up my ass, as if it were a ****ing pussy?
15 people gave you thumbs up?

You used to always say that you preferred fists. Were all 15 in at the same time?

I guess times change and people change.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:32 PM   #168
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
15 people gave you thumbs up?

You used to always say that you preferred fists. Were all 15 in at the same time?

I guess times change and people change.
It's been a fun day. I've made both saphomonkey and ghettio cry like little girls.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 12:47 PM   #169
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Those pictures are old. She's 67 now.
Yeah, and whatever hottie you lust after today will be 67 someday -- if she lives that long.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:01 PM   #170
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Yeah, and whatever hottie you lust after today will be 67 someday -- if she lives that long.
Oh I know. My first lust was Valerie Bertinelli.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:04 PM   #171
Court Jester

Quote:
She was hot back in the day, and maybe even still now. Around that same time I lusted after that girl from Risky Business.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:05 PM   #172
Live free or die hard

Quote:
I believe I was about 5 at the time and knew right then and there I liked women and they were going to cause me a lifetime of pain.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 01:10 PM   #173
MVP

So he fired a weapon he believed was fake and it killed somebody? I need more details.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-22-2021, 01:11 PM   #174
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I believe I was about 5 at the time and knew right then and there I liked women and they were going to cause me a lifetime of pain.

Ah, the magnificent Nurse Cutler, played by Marcia Strassman. It was amazing how much hotter she looked in M*A*S*H than Welcome Back Kotter.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:11 PM   #175
Live free or die hard

It's getting real... And just for the record, if I'm accidently killed by Alec Baldwin I DEMAND a parody thread made.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	123269  
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 01:15 PM   #176
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I don't get the comments conflating this accident with Baldwin's politics and general ass-holery.

As of now, this appears to be an unfortunate accident on the set. I don't see how Baldwin's anti-gun beliefs really come into play. And why would he need to "learn a lesson"? I mean, if he's already anti-gun then accidentally shooting and killing an innocent woman isn't likely to make him change his stance, is it?
Its called karma wrapped in irony.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:16 PM   #177
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Around that same time I lusted after that girl from Risky Business.
Rebecca De Mornay who went on to star in The Hand That Rocks the Cradle.

Garth: "Yeah, after seeing her in that nightie, the hand that rocks the cradle will be rocking something else, if you know what I mean."

Wayne: "No, I don't, you're far too vague."

Speaking of Wayne's World: When I think of Kim Basinger my mind always leaps to that scene in Wayne's World 2 where she seduces Garth. Either that or as the (still sexy!) corpse in Mary Jane's Last Dance.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:20 PM   #178
Live free or die hard

Quote:

Garth: "Yeah, after seeing her in that nightie, the hand that rocks the cradle will be rocking something else, if you know what I mean."

Speaking of Wayne's World: When I think of Kim Basinger my mind always leaps to that scene in Wayne's World 2 where she seduces Garth. Either that or as the (still sexy!) corpse in Mary Jane's Last Dance.
This is going to be fun.

Just don't let her know where you live.

/vibe
Old 10-22-2021, 01:22 PM   #179
Court Jester

Quote:

For some reason I couldn’t remember her name, but I remember her in the Hand That Rocks the Cradle too. I’ll be back in 10 minutes. I have to go run to the bathroom and comb my hair.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:27 PM   #180
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I have to go run to the bathroom and comb my hair.

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.