Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 09:52 AM  
In Search of a Life

Eric Fisher to the Colts

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:08 AM   #256
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
Wouldn’t be against it……
He's what 32? Would be a great way to extend your career.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 11:13 AM   #257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
There is our RT!
He did play RT his rookie year, but the transition isn't as easy as people think especially since he's been on the left side for so long now.

That said, I would be fine with trying it if he's affordable enough. I love the guy and wish he could have retired here.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:15 AM   #258
MVP

IDK how he would be at right, but the versatility to play both would be nice. FTR i dont expect this to happen. He will get paid as a left tackle he came on pretty decent down the stretch.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:22 AM   #259
Veteran

Is Wylie a free agent? I don't think we can count on Niang since he'll be coming off a severe injury. I would definitely support bringing back Fish at RT.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:27 AM   #260
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Is Wylie a free agent? I don't think we can count on Niang since he'll be coming off a severe injury. I would definitely support bringing back Fish at RT.
Yeah, Wylie is a FA.

But he's eligible for the 4-year veterans cap exception so I think he'll end up staying here unless he can get a 3-year deal as a starter somewhere.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:29 AM   #261
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

There are some teams desperate for even moderate OL play; I think he'll get paid as a LT somewhere before he'd consider RT at KC on a discount.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:30 AM   #262
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I wonder what the Chiefs might be able to get for a guy like Allegretti. I love this this kid, but the reality is that he is stuck in KC. There is good tape on the kid and there will be a market for him when he's a FA. I wonder if KC could get something for him in a year where these cap strapped teams are looking to plug holes without spending much money.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:31 AM   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
A staple? We won a SB when Bosa made him his bitch.
The Chiefs went 11-0 in games played by Eric Fisher in 2019. They were 16-1 with him in the lineup in 2020.

27-1 over his last 2 seasons here with Eric Fisher. 4-6 in games without him.

Yeah, that's absolutely 'a staple'.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 11:32 AM   #264
Colorado Chief Fan

Not sure if Fish would be cool with it but bringing him back for RT and swing T would be amazing!

That would be a SOLID O line.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:33 AM   #265
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, Wylie is a FA.

But he's eligible for the 4-year veterans cap exception so I think he'll end up staying here unless he can get a 3-year deal as a starter somewhere.
He may follow Kafka to the Giants. They need offensive line help.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:34 AM   #266
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He may follow Kafka to the Giants. They need offensive line help.
Makes a lot of sense.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:35 AM   #267
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I wonder what the Chiefs might be able to get for a guy like Allegretti. I love this this kid, but the reality is that he is stuck in KC. There is good tape on the kid and there will be a market for him when he's a FA. I wonder if KC could get something for him in a year where these cap strapped teams are looking to plug holes without spending much money.
I really like the guy too BUT the Giants really need help on their Oline, what if we could offer him in a trade for Bradberry?

That I would do.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:15 PM   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I really like the guy too BUT the Giants really need help on their Oline, what if we could offer him in a trade for Bradberry?

That I would do.
$13.4 million salary for Bradberry this year and at 29 yrs old I have no interest in extending him in a way that would make that more palatable going forward.

I'd rather use that $13.4 million to keep Ward and it's not particularly close. If Allegretti has the kind of trade value to be the principal in a trade for a solid starting CB, I'd simply try to move him for something else.

If the Giants want Allegretti, they can send us Darius Slayton for him. Slayton would be a guy I'd be interested in working on an extension with and at worst, he walks in the offseason w/ no real harm done after playing out his final year at $2.5 million.

With Golladay, Shepard and Toney, the Giants have some WR depth they can trade from and Slayton is unlikely to look to extend there in his current role.

That deal would make a lot of sense for both sides provided that the Giants actually put that level of value on Allegretti.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:18 PM   #269
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, Wylie is a FA.

I think Wylie is going to get significantly more than we think. Won’t be crazy money but I bet it’s 6-8m per year for 3-4 years.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:43 PM   #270
In Search of a Life

Fisher at RT would have the added benefit that he could fill in at LT as well.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.