Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM  
Supporter

2021 General Fitness thread

How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 PM   #106
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
They are like walking on air. The sole is so thick it looks kind of ridiculous though.
Yea they aren't your everyday walking around show, at least not for style.

I've had a couple of pair of the Covu model, its toned down a bit and not too bad for wearing around if you plan to do a bunch of walking.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 PM   #107
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Cyp 200mg/ml. Brand varies month to month, it's been a rotation of Pfizer, Hikma and Perrigo. For my blasts I just up it from 100mg e4d to 200 e4d and add in 200mg of bayer primo 200mg e4d. I handle primo and masteron very well in low doses, SHBG and estradiol shift to the higher end of the limit and lipids don't get all out of whack. I've never been one of those guys that run stupid dosages of anything.
You found legit primo? Premixed or you brew your own?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:52 PM   #108
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Tom Brady actually has a Mio type brand that I use. It's a little expensive but well worth it. I trust his brand more than I do Mio... Guy takes care of his body like it's a religion.

https://tb12sports.com/shop/products...s-variety-pack
$13 a bottle? **** that noise.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:08 PM   #109
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yea I would rather read every singe Deberg thread ever made than give Tom Brady a ****ing penny.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:10 PM   #110
Mod Team

Jesus Christ, create a steroid/juicing thread you ****s!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:15 PM   #111
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What should I get?

https://science.bio/product/amino-tadalafil-powder/
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:17 PM   #112
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:21 PM   #113
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I like tadalafil in lowish doses. Higher doses give me a stuffy nose.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:22 PM   #114
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yeah...I buy the Great Value raspberry lemonade flavor
Old 01-15-2021, 01:34 PM   #115
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I like tadalafil in lowish doses. Higher doses give me a stuffy nose.
What’s the benefit of this and at what dose?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:36 PM   #116
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
What’s the benefit of this and at what dose?
Lowers blood pressure, brings out vascularity if you work out, and gives you rock hard boners that let you keep going even after ejaculation (if you are so inclined).

5 mg per day. At 10 mg, for me, the stuffy nose starts and the boners are too much
Old 01-15-2021, 02:37 PM   #117
I'll be back.

Shit yeah it does.

Drop that shit with an l-arginine before a workout and you will have the pump of gods.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:38 PM   #118
I'll be back.

It's cheaper here billay

https://www.blueskypeptide.com/tadal...ml-x-30ml.html

They send you 40-50% off codes, wait for those.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:49 PM   #119
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It's cheaper here billay

https://www.blueskypeptide.com/tadal...ml-x-30ml.html

They send you 40-50% off codes, wait for those.
That's where I order too.

They usually have the promo code at the top of the screen on the website too.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:51 PM   #120
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Lowers blood pressure, brings out vascularity if you work out, and gives you rock hard boners that let you keep going even after ejaculation (if you are so inclined).

5 mg per day. At 10 mg, for me, the stuffy nose starts and the boners are too much
You take it every day? At a certain time or just like a vitamin?

Any side effects other than the stuffy nose that you’ve noticed?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.