Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM  
Supporter

2021 General Fitness thread

How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:47 AM   #241
Inmem 2.0

Anyone ever used a meal prep service? I'm thinking about trying Evolve. Yeah I get it I can make the shit myself but I'm lazy and my skills are trash. Putting some money into this will help me stick to eating better and be more consistent.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 06:22 AM   #242
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Anyone ever used a meal prep service? I'm thinking about trying Evolve. Yeah I get it I can make the shit myself but I'm lazy and my skills are trash. Putting some money into this will help me stick to eating better and be more consistent.
Yeah. It helps a TON. My wide uses Freshly. The meals taste great and they are not at all plain, but they are also kind of expensive.

I've been using a meal prep that operates out of a gym here in town. The meals are $5 each and you just pick from a menu of one meat and two sides. Just consult their calorie table and build up your meal. I eat 4 of those per day, and my 5th meal will be something I make at home (usually anabolic French toast or egg whites and oatmeal).

A meal prep makes counting calories much easier...its easy to track, convenient, and you don't have to worry about overeating portions.

I suggest looking on google for a local business that does it. It'll be fresher, probably cheaper, and you support a local business.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 06:49 AM   #243
Mod Team

Learn to cook Billay. Your future wife will love you for it.

Unless you’re ripped and hung like Loochy. Then you can forget it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 07:16 AM   #244
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Learn to cook Billay. Your future wife will love you for it.

Unless you’re ripped and hung like Loochy. Then you can forget it.

I don't blame him though. Sure, I could cook all of the stuff myself, but then I'd have to go to the store and buy salmon, chicken, and steak; weigh each piece; measure out the peas, beans, and rice; then cook everything. That's a lot of time spent. If you have the money to spare then I say go for it. If you have lots of spare time and not much money, then do it yourself.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:40 AM   #245
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't blame him though. Sure, I could cook all of the stuff myself, but then I'd have to go to the store and buy salmon, chicken, and steak; weigh each piece; measure out the peas, beans, and rice; then cook everything. That's a lot of time spent. If you have the money to spare then I say go for it. If you have lots of spare time and not much money, then do it yourself.
Yeah, even a prepped meal a day can stop people from grabbing some shitty fast food somewhere.

I have also tried some local meal prep services and they are better/cheaper than the national companies. Good recommendation there.

A game changer for me is using the instant pot for making chicken. I can throw chicken breast in there (even frozen if I forget to thaw) and cook lbs of chicken at a time for the week without having to do much work. It's a game changer for saving time.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 09:13 AM   #246
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
A game changer for me is using the instant pot for making chicken. I can throw chicken breast in there (even frozen if I forget to thaw) and cook lbs of chicken at a time for the week without having to do much work. It's a game changer for saving time.

I may give that a try. For a long while I did a Sunday afternoon thaw/butterfly/marinate/grill of chicken breasts for the week. It wasn't bad, but the thaw and butterfly process was messy and kind of long. I'll try your frozen instapot method.
Old 05-24-2021, 08:52 PM   #247
Inmem 2.0

Heard alot of great things about Evolve but its 10-11 a meal. Went to Hyvee tonight they have premade meals for 5.50 with the macros printed on them as well.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2021, 05:33 AM   #248
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Heard alot of great things about Evolve but its 10-11 a meal. Went to Hyvee tonight they have premade meals for 5.50 with the macros printed on them as well.
Are they the littke type you pop in the oven that have like salmon and asparagus, steak and potatoes, chicken and green beans, etc? I bought those kind of things from our local HEB (regional grocery chain) when I wasn't dieting. They are very tasty and a good way to get solid, real food while controlling portions.
Old 05-25-2021, 10:53 AM   #249
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Are they the littke type you pop in the oven that have like salmon and asparagus, steak and potatoes, chicken and green beans, etc? I bought those kind of things from our local HEB (regional grocery chain) when I wasn't dieting. They are very tasty and a good way to get solid, real food while controlling portions.
Yeah pretty much. I got chicken with zucchini just throw it in the microwave boom done.
Old 05-25-2021, 11:24 AM   #250
Mod Team

I never thought about local grocery stores doing these. What section would they be located in?
Old 05-25-2021, 11:39 AM   #251
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I never thought about local grocery stores doing these. What section would they be located in?
The ones at hyvee were over by the deli/hot food section
Old 05-25-2021, 01:17 PM   #252
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

My store has them in a big refrigerated area between the produce and the frozen food. I'm particularly fond of the "Seafood-stuffed salmon with roasted potatoes". They come in a little foil dish with shrink wrap over the top. You just take off the wrap and put it in the oven for the specified time.
Old 05-25-2021, 01:33 PM   #253
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yep, this is the way to go.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 07:19 PM   #254
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Yeah, even a prepped meal a day can stop people from grabbing some shitty fast food somewhere.

I have also tried some local meal prep services and they are better/cheaper than the national companies. Good recommendation there.

Do you just cook up a bunch and shred it?
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:00 AM   #255
Supporter

I have some tadalafil arriving today. Off to buy some lab rats for experimentation.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.